Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Grauken

1. Hóngwèibīng
    Hóngwèibīng
    Unironically posting Vaush content? Yikes.
    Dec 3, 2020
    Delterius brofisted this.
  2. Hóngwèibīng
  3. Grauken
    Grauken
    I knew you would say that
    Dec 3, 2020
    Thac0 and Hóngwèibīng brofisted this.
  4. Hóngwèibīng
    Hóngwèibīng
    I can somewhat tolerate breadtubers like Thought Slime, but Vaush is just pure cancer.
    Dec 3, 2020
  5. Grauken
    Grauken
    Better to have people who can challenge your beliefs while nonetheless sharing the same general outlook on what constitutes a fair society rather than to embrace dogmatic sectarianism and to live in an ideological bubble.
    Dec 3, 2020
  6. Hóngwèibīng
    Hóngwèibīng
    We don't share the same general outlook though. Vaush is just a typical synthetic leftist who parrots idealist nonsense and misinterprets Marxist theory (unlike proper anarchists who actually understand what they are criticizing and thus leave room for intellectual discussions).
    Dec 3, 2020
  7. Grauken
    Grauken
    And now you sound like the typical bible study-Christian on this forum
    Dec 3, 2020
  8. Hóngwèibīng
    Hóngwèibīng
    Dec 3, 2020
  9. Hóngwèibīng
    Hóngwèibīng
    Nah, I am quite open to various ideological tendencies, but not to people who have no proper theoretical foundations and who act as useful idiots for the Western establishment and its imperialist practices.
    Dec 3, 2020
  10. Grauken
    Grauken
    'k
    Dec 3, 2020
  11. Hóngwèibīng
    Hóngwèibīng
    You're still alright, Grauk. :M
    Dec 3, 2020
    Grauken and Sukhāvatī brofisted this.
  12. NJClaw
    NJClaw
    But YouTube is a medium and it is letting me see it
    Dec 3, 2020
    Thac0 brofisted this.
  13. Delterius
    Delterius
    why does this man feel like the breadtube version of sargon
    Dec 3, 2020
    Thac0 and Hóngwèibīng brofisted this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.