1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Burning Bridges

1. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Hmm that is a difficult question. It depends on the cheese and its quality and what is made from and its composition. By yeasty i take it,you mean squishy or mushy,or something similar. Here we generally store in a ball of water,but that is because of being too salty when made,and to not dry up. Also we keep it in a cold place like a fridge.
    Dec 3, 2020
    Sukhāvatī brofisted this.
  2. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    A good cheese could keep on being fresh and firm for quite some time,month or two. What do you exactly mean by yeasty ?
    Dec 3, 2020
    Sukhāvatī brofisted this.
  3. Burning Bridges
    Burning Bridges
    you mean you put it in water? that sounds a good idea actually
    Dec 3, 2020
  4. Burning Bridges
    Burning Bridges
    yeasty = it becomes mushy and smells like yeast
    Dec 3, 2020
  5. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Hmm generally goat cheese has a unique smell when it has aged,but i don't think that it is if yeast. There is a good chance that you have been sold some shitty cheese. Most white cheese get dry and crumbly when getting old.
    Dec 3, 2020
  6. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Here we keep cheese in the fridge,just in a bow or a cup or a plate. Half in water if too salty. Also no wraps or boxer or such shit,cheese generally needs to breath. Also if it get spoiled in time,just buy less.
    Dec 3, 2020
    Burning Bridges brofisted this.
  7. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Even if crumbles it is eatable and pretty good. Just put it on some salad or mashed together with some boiled potatoes and some butter. Or with some boiled macaroni.
    Dec 3, 2020
  8. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Fuck,you made me all hungry,will go make me self a stake with some boiled mashed potatoes with some cheese and butter.....and a glass of wine.
    Dec 3, 2020
    Burning Bridges brofisted this.
  9. Burning Bridges
    Burning Bridges
    yes good idea. and i eat a lot of feta cheese but throw away 1/3rd therefore the question
    Dec 3, 2020
    fantadomat brofisted this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.