Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Morii

1. Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    Depends on a bar
    Dec 5, 2020
  2. Verylittlefishes
    Verylittlefishes
    I'm waiting for the punchline
    Dec 5, 2020
  3. Morii
    Morii
    Let us say the nearest bar to your place
    Dec 5, 2020
  4. Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    *people turning back, looking at the person, thinking "so, good for you", then turning back to their tables*
    Dec 5, 2020
  5. Citizen
    Citizen
    Normie bar: probably zero reaction because you're weirdo shouting about his political views in public, old women would start shit talking you tho "your grandpa fought!". Worst case scenario some patriotic chavs who had too many vodkas would confront you
    Dec 5, 2020
    Verylittlefishes brofisted this.
  6. Citizen
    Citizen
    Some biker club: idk I guess they'll buy you a beer? I was in place like that few times when a friend's band played there and that's the vibe I got. Or maybe laugh you out because you're some nerdy weirdo

Hipster covfefeshop/anti-cafe/whatever: idk again, would probably say nothing and then post on their twatter how the "kicked the ebil racis ass"
    Dec 5, 2020
    Verylittlefishes brofisted this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.