Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
TemplarGR
Reactions
10,305 15,025 6 645 3 454

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy New Year! This year is probably going to be much weirder and harder than the last. No new worthwhile RPGs but we still won't get bored
    Where have you been, man? A lot of work, a lot of games, or simply tired of this place?
    TemplarGR
    TemplarGR
    Werk werk, zug zug! I don't think anyone can be tired of this place, it is the best shitposting forum on the Citadel.
    NJClaw
    What's the matter with you? Half the shit you post I wanna brofist, the other rate retardred or shit. Make up your mind: no one picks chaotic neutral.
    looks like butthurt turk rape-spawn is still butthurt
    TemplarGR
    TemplarGR
    The faggot with the female avatar talking about "butthurt". This is rich. How open is your butthole, faggit?
    TemplarGR
    TemplarGR
    Ching chong faggot, he needs the lube far more than i, with all the action his butthole is getting these days.
    Reinhardt
    Reinhardt
    and again all you are capable of thinking is my butthole. nigga, you need help. seriously.
    Do you prefer men older or younger than you?
    Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    Don't bullshit me, women are of no interest to you. I'm just clarifying, should I call you a pederast or gerontophile
    TemplarGR
    TemplarGR
    Don't confuse me with your father faggot, just because i occasionally bang your mom, doesn't mean you are my son.
    Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    Gerontophile then. You just can't get on without the taste of saggy wrinkled balls in your mouth.
    Need to stop visiting the Codex for a month or so. I will need to concentrate my full 100% on a project that will bring me big money.
    TemplarGR
    TemplarGR
    I don't need to be ejected, i am just saying i won't be visiting often cause it takes up my concentration and time. Don't worry i am still going to win CGRA 2021.
    Corvinus
    Corvinus
    Who would you say is your greatest opponent? Not based on current disapproval rating, but in general terms?
    TemplarGR
    TemplarGR
    It would be unfair to name a specific opponent cause the competition was fierce this year to be honest. Personally, if we are talking retard-retard(personal feelings, ideologies, tastes and feuds notwithstanding), i would say a Goat is the most retarded poster. He literally contributes nothing of value in every post, except trolling for the sake of trolling.
    You're slipping, I'm starting to like the persona behind the mask. And I had so much fun with that mask
    overly excitable young man
    The commie persona?
    Grauken
    Grauken
    That's just another layer Panda, keep up
    overly excitable young man
    This season of codex is weird.
    I stopped watching when planetar was tarantulos all of a sudden.
    Yay, we had an Earthquake right now!
    Maxie
    i don't consider turkey to be a real place
    it's all greece
    TemplarGR
    TemplarGR
    That i can agree with
    Maxie
    it's more shameful that half of Greece is governed by some turkoid mongrels and the other half is lazy homos
    I am tired of having to explain basic economic concepts to idiots who think capitalism is to their benefit. The brainwashing is too stronk.
    Citizen
    It's to my benefit, idk about your benefit tho
    Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    Your brain is just too big for us Templar. Please tell us more about the NES.
    TemplarGR
    TemplarGR
    The NES was an awesome console man. I still remember getting mine, bundled with the original Super Mario Bros and 2 controllers. Those were the days.
    I get the impression you don't really like turks very much
    TemplarGR
    TemplarGR
    I don't like their behaviour. If it was possible that the Turks became human beings and stopped harassing other people, i would take no issue with them. But alas, they can't behave like decent people.
    I have like 30 new games on my disk and i have no time or inclination to actually play them. What am i doing with my life?
    Thac0
    Thac0
    Change hobbies for a while, read some books or climb some mountains or whatever you Greeks do for entertainment.
    Variety is the spice of life.
    Maxie
    they engage in sodomy
    TemplarGR
    TemplarGR
    Maxie, only with your mom.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom