Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Something is lacking

Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
I am 65 years old I can remember the day that I first heard this on my small little stereo through my headphones what amazed me now and by the way I saw these guys over 20 times they never stop amazing me I have nothing against other people saying that this music sounds like shit
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
you know why because they haven’t been brought up like we were all lucky enough at the time we were exposed to some great music and Emerson Tony Banks Rick Wakeman if I forgot anybody forgive me or John Lord and to continue being a baby boomer growing up in the
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
60s I consider myself very fortunate for me personally and before I forget the passing of Neil Peart it is so heartbreaking what that went through and the dignity like a lot lot of other people that I saw that suffered from that fucking hideous disease I can only say that I saw a
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
rush I saw yes Jethro Tull Genesis Pink Floyd Led Zeppelin another band from Germany called I can’t think of its name right now you know the one I’m talking about triumvirate and let’s not forget all of the great composers that Keith Emerson made me aware of of course the
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
greatest American composer Aaron Copeland and the beautiful story of him naming his firstborn Aaron that just tells you about their relationship and also with Bob Moog like Emerson Wakeman John Lord they all contributed with the evolution of analog synthesizers
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
but I think personally Emerson had a lot to do with it being on the road and working hand to hand with the Bob Moog this was supposed to be a short story not a book but please forgive me if I said too much but it inspired me because of reading all of the comments on all of the ELP
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
music that I listen to and watch it this plane hear about talkers now since it’s been remastered and HD no distortion perfectly crystal-clear it’s mine blowing and again going back to Neil Peart all of the tributes

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom