Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by commie

1. JDR13
    JDR13
    Nice try loser, but it's pretty obvious you were specifically rating my posts. Now you just look like a fool.
    Dec 12, 2020
  2. commie
    commie
    Nope dickhead..if you check, I rated all the retards, like oneself, Templar, Scruffy, Mexi.

Besides...what's the difference about rating in bulk all your worthless shit posts and doing it individually as they appear? NOTHING.
    Dec 12, 2020
  3. JDR13
    JDR13
    The difference it is that it only makes it more obvious that you're a butthurt little faggot when you start searching for old posts to neg.
    Dec 12, 2020
  4. Lhynn
    Lhynn
    JDR13 Your posts are embarrassingly bad. Not a trace of wit or intelligence to be found in them. Just resentment and stupidity. People reading old threads and finding your shit all over it will rate it appropriately. No need to get butthurt over it.
    Jun 21, 2021
  5. JDR13
    JDR13
    It's cute that you posted that immediately after negging my latest comment in the Trump thread. It's obvious who the butthurt one is here. But hey... there's always 2024, right?
    Jun 21, 2021
  6. Lhynn
    Lhynn
    See? Not even a sign of intelligent life. How have you not necked yourself yet? Everything you post is shit, its disgraceful that you have nothing worth reading to add. Lurk more or go kill yourself retard.
    Jun 21, 2021
  7. JDR13
    JDR13
    What an intelligent and insightful response. For someone who's big on telling others they shitpost, you'd think your own would be better. It's funny though how triggered you are now.
    Jun 21, 2021
  8. Lhynn
    Lhynn
    Im seething, you have no idea.
    But seriously, kys imbecile.
    Jun 21, 2021
  9. JDR13
    JDR13
    The fact that you keep coming back pretty much tells it all..
    Jun 21, 2021
  10. Lhynn
    Lhynn
    I enjoy abusing you faggot.
    Seriously, drink bleach or something.
    Jun 22, 2021
  11. JDR13
    JDR13
    Uh oh... We've got a keyboard tough guy here!
    Jun 22, 2021
  12. Lhynn
    Lhynn
    Hi, im Lhynn. Nice to meet you.
    Jun 22, 2021
  13. JDR13
    JDR13
    No money, sorry. I already this week's check on your mom.
    Jun 22, 2021
  14. Lhynn
    Lhynn
    Your Mama so fat that when she wore a blue dress everybody thought that the sky was falling.
    Jun 22, 2021
  15. JDR13
    JDR13
    Yo mama so hairy, Bigfoot takes pictures of her.
    Jun 22, 2021

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.