Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
MarxistPlato
Reactions
68 122 4 1

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Any recommendations for similar games to Pillars of Eternity 1/2? Hard time getting anything good - probably because i played majority of worthwile titles (Pathfinders, old crpg's etc.) Played underrail, encased and ATOM too.
    Played another Pathfinder game (Wotr) and i need to say that combat is just fantastic with how much combinations you got but the rest? It's just awful. Especially encounters design - who the fuck made that?
    After 5 hours of Encased I give up. It's so mediocre, generic and boring. Am I becoming that old guy who can't enjoy new things or what?
    Cunt Dickula!?
    Underrail was fun till the end and the caves/lab ruins werent all that bad as all you whiners make them out to be.

Just have to understand the spawning mechanics which are a little weird tbh.
    Tweed
    Tweed
    Behead those who don't finish Underrail.
    Non-Edgy Gamer
    Non-Edgy Gamer
    the underrail intro is too long. by the time I'm done with it, I've lost all motivation to play the game.
    Tried new Pathfinder game and after prologue i quitted. Am i the only one that can't stand graphical style of it? Feels like cRPG Fortnite.
    Why can't BG3 have beautiful UI like older games? It's just fucking plain portrait or just some slick lines lol. BG2 had nice one.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    How many times do I have to tell you that we can't have nice things
    Infinitron is soo cute :3 "I post news" uwu
    Citizen
    are you feargus jewsomething's alt?
    MarxistPlato
    MarxistPlato
    If i would be him, i would be busy making money, not sitting on RPG Codex.
    2 hours to finish quest in majesty, average 22 lvl on heroes, and 31 on warrior (highest). Fuck missions in this game. PS. pvp sucks in this
    Citizen
    i see
    As requested by Red Panda - i can't win against other castle, simply because they have wizards and i have them blocked on that mission. Bad.
    It's a hard life for people who love CRPG's and finished all of great ones from TOP 100 Codex list :'(.
    overly excitable young man
    "All the great ones from TOP 100 list" prob means 20 games
    Maxie
    retarded nickname = retard poster
    MarxistPlato
    MarxistPlato
    Yeah, I won't play games from amiga, so 20 games from top 20 is pretty accurate.
    Travelling world map in arcanum by foot gave me PTSD.
    Roguey
    Roguey
    I'd call you Chris Avellone except at least you actually got past the wolves for that to happen.
    MarxistPlato
    MarxistPlato
    One day, Chris will finish his playthrough... One day. We can't lose our hope - maybe that accusation case with him is related to half-ogre breeding quest in Arcanum? That sneaky bastard is maybe spoiling us right now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom