Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
smaug
Reactions
6,464 15,439 9 1,002 156 481

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠛⢉⢉⠉⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠠⡰⣕⣗⣷⣧⣀⣅⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⣠⣳⣟⣿⣿⣷⣿⡿⣜⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠄⣳⢷⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣝⠖⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠄⢢⡹⣿⢷⣯⢿⢷⡫⣗⠍⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⢄⠤⣁⠋⠿⣗⣟⡯⡏⢎⠁⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⠄⢔⢕⣯⣿⣿⡲⡤⡄⡤⠄⡀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⠇⠠⡳⣯⣿⣿⣾⢵⣫⢎⢎⠆⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⠄⢨⣫⣿⣿⡿⣿⣻⢎⡗⡕⡅⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⠄⢜⢾⣾⣿⣿⣟⣗⢯⡪⡳⡀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⠄⢸⢽⣿⣷⣿⣻⡮⡧⡳⡱⡁⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⡄⢨⣻⣽⣿⣟⣿⣞⣗⡽⡸⡐⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⡇⢀⢗⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣞⡵⡣⣊⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⡀⡣⣗⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⡯⡺⣼⠎⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣧⠐⡵⣻⣟⣯⣿⣷⣟⣝⢞⡿⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢘⡺⣽⢿⣻⣿⣗⡷⣹⢩⢃⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠄⠪⣯⣟⣿⢯⣿⣻⣜⢎⢆⠜⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠄⢣⣻⣽⣿⣿⣟⣾⡮⡺⡸⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿
    Civilization will come again.
    Maxie
    twerp youre like 17 or some shit lmao you dont even remember fucking 9/11 yet you dare mumble out these dumbass things as if you were a boomer thrice your age go play with your fucking dollhouse kid lol
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    The collapse hasn't even begun.
    Verylittlefishes
    Verylittlefishes
    Maybe a hundreds of years from now
    What the fuck did you just rate me? I'm trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire Kazakh armed forces. You think you can get away with rating me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.
    sup bitches
    smaug
    smaug
    Read the latest thread in retardo, that's how I got back in.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Nice, hope you enjoyed your time with the game! We can play together sometimes if you want.

But what got you banned in the first place?
    smaug
    smaug
    Self-Ejecting, tried to come back but DU wouldn't have it unless I played Star Stable.
    I am the lorax, I speak for the trees
    Citizen
    S M O K E
    B E E G
    T R E E S
    Grauken
    Grauken
    saying no to drugs would also be an option
    The Sea calls me.
    commie
    commie
    Sea was a cunning and cynical shill and traitor. You would do well to avoid the call.
    Are you reading through The Iliad or the Odyssey currently? Or are those books off your shelves for a different reason?
    Farewell young Prince into the night
    Cool - prose or verse? What translation? I have only read the prose translation by Samuel Butler and would someday like to read the verse.
    smaug
    smaug
    Peter Green translation, as recommended by Latro
    Kruno
    Kruno
    No one in their right mind reads books anymore. Go to Youtube or something!
    make me
    Citizen
    happy again?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom