Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Infinitron

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have you considered to post a news about the addition of sprites to KOTC2? I did not pay attention up to now but looking at Pink Eye 's video it's actually huge, I think tons of new people could be interested in the game now.
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    What's the point if nobody can buy it. The next post about KOTC2 will be its actual release.
    CryptRat
    CryptRat
    Yes, you're right.
    How you doing codex Israelite? I heard you got some crude oil on the beach.
    commie
    commie
    He is fighting a losing battle....for every unarmed Palestinian child his kin murders, 10 more are born to take their place.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    In Evropa...
    Who even is Auraculum?
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    No, I mean, who WAS Auraculum? He deleted all his posts, every single one. I know nothing about him
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    He was originally just some dude posting in the BG3 thread with an unusual obsession with Bhaalspawn lore. As time he went on, he revealed himself to be even weirder. He has a particular grudge against Lilura.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Thank you Infi.
    I was surprised to see you joined in 2011. You've advanced through the codex so much faster than other mods who have been here longer. Good job. Proud of you. Enjoy all those extra privileges you have over other mods
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    He has the power to assign tags and titles. Tags and titles are a big deal. Don't downplay that
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Tags and titles are just a scam to help DU find buddies to play his videogames with
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Fuck. I fell for it
    What are you going to do about the entrenchment of hardcore russophobes on this website as a jewish member of administration team?
    Kev Inkline
    Kev Inkline
    Krokodil for everyone!
    Citizen
    rusophobes want to take all our krokodil
    Yo infi,are the pathfinder codexian quest set in stone? Can you ask them if lilura could be turned in to a dragon in the final battle?
    Where's videogame music thread? Wasn't it pinned in general gaming before?
    what's the deal with your agenda against Loop Hero? it's a fucking RPG. and is more of an RPG than half the shit you shill in GRPG
    Yo infi,how are you doing ? Last night while having a drink and chatting with me nephew i remembered that there were popular games like fortnight and such. So i ended up wondering if those things are still popular or if the fad is dying out. Have you noticed such trends in the news or something similar
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Ahh generally speaking yeah,but such things sip trough the cracks. We had always had a good laughs at some dumb industry news like epic store,stadia etc etc. To me it seems like very lethargic year. Have the feels that a lot of that shit is dying away.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Good God, imagine waking up one day and suddenly you realize that your uncle is fantadomat. That's unsettling AND arousing at the same time
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    lol that was for the last 20 year. I pretty much raised them as their dad kicked the bucket long time ago. Oh well,at least i am not italian,so their ass is in not in danger.
    infinitron I cannot send people keys to playtest my game because of no PM ability. help fix thnx.
    A relic of the time when sailors lived on the mud flats north of Mount Waterdeep and the rich had yet to migrate north from Castle Waterdeep, it is famous among sailors up and down the Sword Coast, who throng to visit it when they make land at the city.
    Infinitron how can we be sure you are a jew? You need to post a dick pic!
    Citizen
    You need to check the "codex MEMBERS pictures" thread more often
    Stavrophore
    Stavrophore
    Citizen, watch yourself for implying that Infinitron is a snowman with carrot penis.
    you'd assume you're now stalking me, but it's been very much the other way around for an uncomfortably long time
    Don't listen to the other poasters. I appreciate ur werk
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom