Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Ontopoly
Reactions
4,203 7,403 5 412 83 135

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BG3 is a crime against the humanities.
    Thac0
    Thac0
    Commit more crimes against the humanities pls, natural sciences are superior anyway.
    Every time I see anything related to BG3 I need to cry out 'Realms Beyond. Realms Beyond. Realms Beyond' as a sort of ward against decline.
    Maxie
    bg was already gay mess and bg2 is unplayable gay mess. bg3 fits
    A horse of course
    You should cry out "No!" the next time you're offered second helpings.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Maxie, list a game you like so we can all shit on it
    I'm kind of confused. Are we allowed to like Bill Cosby again? What's happening with that?
    This guy is a hater.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    He's just an inverse-lover
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    I hate what is wrong so one day we can love what is good in peace.
    Tweed
    Tweed
    There's nothing wrong with kobolds. You're just filled with hate.
    I got over my hatred of BG3 and I actually like the gameplay but you're still one of my favorite Codexers
    GhostCow
    GhostCow
    I don't buy early access games. I played for an hour or two on the gog version to see what was up and it seemed pretty fun. I didn't want to spoil the game for myself so I dropped it after I got a feel for it.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    I'll spoil the game for you. It's shit
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Hey GhostCow? how does it feel to be a larian cultist shill with no integrity or taste in video games?
    I hear there's a real vacuum in blog shilling on the Codex.
    You might wanna do something about it.
    I dreamt you got a job as a server in a small kiosk in Bologna. I came to say hi with my wife (Emma Stone) and I discovered to my dismay that you were a girl.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Funnily enough we discussed that, since girls asking me to try anal is one of my biggest fears. I politely refused and she was ok with that, so I guess she was curious but not morbidly obsessed with it.
    underground nymph
    underground nymph
    It’s not that I am obsessed with this topic either, it’s just that I vaguely recall I’ve heard somewhere that Emma is a rabid anal lover.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Link please. For research purposes
    I read about your husband's tool collection in the shoutbox, so you are obviously very gay.
    ADULF HITLOR FAN KLUB
    ADULF HITLOR FAN KLUB
    Unlike your butthole, amirite
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    My butt hole not being exclusive, wouldn't necessarily make it inclusive but if it was inclusive I would still make an exception to keep your dirty self as far away as possible
    ADULF HITLOR FAN KLUB
    ADULF HITLOR FAN KLUB
    Dear sir, please don't assume or fantasize that everyone you talk with on the Codex is a raging homosexual that wants your butthole. I wouldn't touch you with ten-foot-pole.

Thank you for acknowledging.
    Finally reached 1000 bro fists. Thank you everyone for the support and contributions
    The_Mask
    The_Mask
    Brofist to retard rating ratio still 1-to-1. <3

Change does sound nice.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Not true. Brofist is slightly higher which means I'm in the positive. That's all that matters
    Zlaja
    Zlaja
    Still no goldfists, tho
    Just got my "hater of larian" tag. I suggest everyone contact infinitron and request your own lest you be confused with the larian cultists.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Their masterpiece and a masterpiece mean two different things. If that's the best larian can offer, I don't know how you could describe them as "ok". You are a larian cultists
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    That's only a title, I expected an entire tag. Sad.
    vortex
    vortex
    You sure it's not hatter of larian, like a wearing that cool larian hat-helmet.
    Sacrebleu, another Romanian.....

Ahem...let's see: Comment vas-tu? Vous vous amusez ici sur le Codex?
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    I'm from Arcanium, and I don't understand that language so I need you all to translate what you just wrote.
    Heroic Liberator
    Heroic Liberator
    Too late, Ontopolescu. Commissar sorinmask traced your phone provider.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    I grabbed a picture I found on another forum... I'll be sure to go back to that other thread and tease him about being Romanian though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom