Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Saint_Proverbius
Reactions
306 2,101 1 88 5 19

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you please save us and please post some gaming news. Infinitron is up to his old jewish tricks again and is shilling and posting a bunch of cunt shit. Please post some gaming news
    Can you do something about aweigh spamming that annoying jap bitch in shoutbox every day. Like most people on this site, I come here to avoid women and their despicable tricks, not be subjected to incels simping for some tradthot war criminal.
    Where is everyone? I feel that not enough people are paying attention to me!
    I have been doing shoulder presses, leg presses, and violent diarrhoea; where are my gains?
    commie
    commie
    You didn't equip the ring, faggit.
    I miss your daily shitposting in news now. Please keep it up regularly. I won't tolerate a day skipped from now on.
    Saint_Proverbius
    Saint_Proverbius
    Hah. Yesterday was kind of odd. There really wasn't any news that I could find, but my time was limited because I was working on the pen for the ducks - using scavenged chain link panels and salvaged 2x4s.
    Bumvelcrow
    Bumvelcrow
    Obvious lie. Ducks can't hold a pen.
    can you format gaymz news in a way that infi does? Steam embed and so on.
    The way you do it is confusing as I need to hover over each link to check which will actually take me to store page. And there is always trap choice that takes you to steam store home page lol
    Saint_Proverbius
    Saint_Proverbius
    One of these days, I'm going to have to ask Infinitron how to embed Steam links. I've played around with it and I can't figure it out. So, there's my dirty secret on that.
    lukaszek
    lukaszek
    what i was doing in past was to tag him asking to edit post with proper embeds.
    May I suggest only making a news post about games that look non-codexian if they actually release?
    A lot of those weird C-tier games are interesting to give a shot when the dev has the balls to put them up as a full game, but Early Access usually means it is a waste of time and more proof of concept.
    Turn based tactical games and other codexian obsessions can keep Early Access posts.
    Lithium Flower
    Lithium Flower
    Don't believe his lies. He will woo you with his sweet wisdom and give you will to live. Then his temperament will shift and he will break your heart, taking everything away from you. Leaving you so much worse than before you entered your life. And you will know sorrow, such sorrow.

good suggestion tho
    Saint_Proverbius
    Saint_Proverbius
    I play a LOT of Early Access games. In fact, there's a few games that are full release that I thought probably should be Early Access because they're still being worked on and added to, and there's some that are full release games that I pass on because they NEED more work. At least with the EA tag, there's a shot at there being more work done because the developer acknowledges it's not fully baked yet.
    Thac0
    Thac0
    I used to. But I played too many Early Access games. Some are painfully promising, but not finished enough to be fun yet, like Stoneshard.
    Others just get abandoned or never live up to their potential, which is frustrating.
    By now the only EA games I buy are those where there is a controversy, and I want to have a valid opinion on it, like Baldurs Gate 3.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom