Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by GhostCow

1. GhostCow
    GhostCow
    The spider isekai and Jujutsu Kaisen's second cour were both good too.
    Mar 26, 2021
    Thac0, Sukhāvatī and Malamert brofisted this.
  2. Ed123
    Ed123
    which one has mommies?
    Mar 26, 2021
  3. GhostCow
    GhostCow
    This has been more of a loli season than a mommy season
    Mar 26, 2021
  4. Ed123
    Ed123
    yuck
    Mar 26, 2021
  5. Thac0
    Thac0
    Can second Horimiya and Nani ga Spider being good, read the manga. I will watch Wonder Egg eventually. Did not like Mushoku manga, but it is said that the manga is the worst piece of media from that series.
    May 3, 2021
    GhostCow brofisted this.
  6. GhostCow
    GhostCow
    Give Mushoku Tensei another shot. It ended up being my anime of the season. I really wanted it to be WEP but it goes off the rails after episode 8. It ended up being an 8/10 from me. MT was 10/10 easily
    May 4, 2021
    Thac0 brofisted this.
  7. Thac0
    Thac0
    Sure, maybe I watch the anime after wrapping up Mushishi. That one is taking me long, it is so deep it is hard to watch more than episode at a time. As for manga I am reading Sousou no Frieren right now after finally catching up with Kingdom, I will read Jujutsu no Kaisen or Deadman Wonderland after that.
    May 4, 2021

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.