Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Infinitron

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been sitting on the toilet for THREE HOURS reading Wheel of Time, and you couldn't be bothered to poast even ONE of the 30000000000000000000000000000000000 Barbarian Invasion Remastered videos that premiered in the meanthyme.
    it's your birthday? if so, happy birthday infini. thanks for posting all the news over the years and thanks for just being a cool dude. much love. <3
    Why are you ignoring BIOMUTANT?
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    Because it's an action-RPG and not a game from the small subset of developers or IPs who I'd be interested in even then. But maybe the Saint can post something.
    Jenkem
    Jenkem
    That hasn't stopped you from SHILLING before.
    How's your mother infinitron? I hope infinimama feeling ok
    Sweeper
    Sweeper
    There's a line in the sand when it comes to moms man.
    Just call him a filthy kike and move on.
    How's your id infinitron? I hope you are feeling ok.
    Tweed
    Tweed
    How can he when someone else is posting real news that doesn't align with his zionist views?
    Hmmm is that like the gold button that youtube send to users ? Should i put the screenshot on the wall?! XD
    stop editing my poasts to add affiliate links to the steam store u giant FAGGOT
    Kev Inkline
    Kev Inkline
    I mean both: 1) did he add an affiliate link? 2) are you upset?
    Joggerino
    Joggerino
    LMAO
    A horse of course
    He edits the OP of any thread about a specific gnome to add a Steam Store "buy" link. 50% of these purchases end up with Crispy.
    Have you considered to post a news about the addition of sprites to KOTC2? I did not pay attention up to now but looking at Pink Eye 's video it's actually huge, I think tons of new people could be interested in the game now.
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    What's the point if nobody can buy it. The next post about KOTC2 will be its actual release.
    CryptRat
    CryptRat
    Yes, you're right.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom