Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Verylittlefishes

1. Verylittlefishes
    Verylittlefishes
    - The real reality is spiritual which is reflected in the structure of TRADITIONAL SOCIETY! Where I am the boss and she is keeping my house clean! This traditional primordial reality is real, not that one where I am the loser! This one where I am the ultimate Chad AS GOD INTENTED! I'm not coping...I'm nooooot
    Apr 28, 2021
    18252 brofisted this.
  2. Verylittlefishes
    Verylittlefishes
    Julius Guenon Suite, the unpublished papers
    Apr 28, 2021
    18252 brofisted this.
  3. Maxie
    Maxie
    muh lamps
    Apr 28, 2021
    Verylittlefishes brofisted this.
  4. Maxie
    Maxie
    when lyric was screeching at me once that liturgy must be in latin coz god shines at the material reality through lamps or some shit i stopped reading halfway through. he's fuckin demented
    Apr 28, 2021
  5. supervoid
    supervoid
    traditional society is when u work at quarry meanwhile your wife and 6-years-old kid work in coal mines
    Apr 28, 2021
    Hóngwèibīng, Thac0, NJClaw and 1 other person brofisted this.
  6. Maxie
    Maxie
    one wife - one sucker punch
    Apr 28, 2021
  7. supervoid
    supervoid
    yeah, you're tiny and frail, you'd be dead after one punch from your coal miner tradwaifu :(
    Apr 28, 2021
  8. Maxie
    Maxie
    my spiritual body is very large and chadistic
    Apr 28, 2021
    Verylittlefishes brofisted this.
  9. IDtenT
    IDtenT
    But can you project your spiritual body onto the astral plane?
    Apr 28, 2021
  10. NJClaw
    NJClaw
    This sounds cool, what RPG are we talking about?
    Apr 28, 2021
  11. Verylittlefishes
    Verylittlefishes
    >This sounds cool, what RPG are we talking about?> not RPG, but in Soul Reaver 2 you are very chad when have astral sword in the astral world
    Apr 28, 2021
    18252 brofisted this.
  12. supervoid
    supervoid
    maxie, w*men have no spiritual component, they're existing exclusively on material plane. your spiritual body doesn't matter.
    Apr 28, 2021
  13. Verylittlefishes
    Verylittlefishes
    "w*men have no spiritual component" yeah, that's why everybody in Ancient Traditional Society of Hindu were worshipping the Divine Feminine of Shakti.
    Apr 28, 2021
  14. Verylittlefishes
    Verylittlefishes
    I wonder if LS had actually read anything on this matter besides such fascinating sources as Schuon, Kumaraswami, Weininger (lolol) and Plato's Republic.
    Apr 28, 2021
    Hóngwèibīng and 18252 brofisted this.
  15. Maxie
    Maxie
    matter doesn't matter otherwise catgirls wouldn't have been the best
    Apr 28, 2021
  16. Taka-Haradin puolipeikko
    Taka-Haradin puolipeikko
    Tits + ass > soul, the thread.
    Apr 28, 2021
  17. Maxie
    Maxie
    it's obvious that indians praying to their weirdo gods for the past several thousand years don't know shit and their beliefs must be properly analyses by someone illuminated by schuon and preferably white
    Apr 28, 2021
    Hóngwèibīng and Verylittlefishes brofisted this.
  18. Taka-Haradin puolipeikko
    Taka-Haradin puolipeikko
    Not that I fully agree with that.
    Apr 28, 2021
  19. Verylittlefishes
    Verylittlefishes
    - Nobody is going to Church nowadays, everyone is corrupted! - Are YOU going to Church nowadays? - Nooo, it's not real church, it's not ESOTERIC anymore, I would go only to that other church that probably never existed.
    Apr 28, 2021
    Hóngwèibīng and 18252 brofisted this.
  20. Maxie
    Maxie
    the ancients were right you retarded modern. what, me? I'm not modern ok fuck off
    Apr 28, 2021
    Hóngwèibīng and Verylittlefishes brofisted this.
  21. Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    Christianity is a Jewish swindle anyway
    Apr 28, 2021
  22. Thac0
    Thac0
    Apr 28, 2021
  23. 18252
    You dont get it at all and keep displaying feminine thinking like this. shameful!
    Apr 28, 2021
    agentorange brofisted this.
  24. IDtenT
    IDtenT
    Just stick with ladybois.
    Apr 28, 2021
    NJClaw and Pathfinder: Kingmaker brofisted this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.