Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
The Dutch Ghost
Reactions
189 931 22 1 2

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Fallout has been a lot on my mind lately, and today it really hit me again so hard how Bethesda has ruined the franchise forever.
    The Dutch Ghost
    The Dutch Ghost
    Damn you Todd Howard and Emil.
    But also you Herve Caen and Brian Fargo for your damn screw ups.
    Is your pfp cyborg and if so, from what exactly?
    The Dutch Ghost
    The Dutch Ghost
    Hmm if I recall correctly the cyborg is the main antagonist from Buck Rogers 25th Century Goldbox RPG Matrix Cubed.
    He led an organization that wanted to exterminate all genetically modified humans or "gennies" and restore human purity across the Solar System.
    The Dutch Ghost
    The Dutch Ghost
    More than ten years man, though the video card is more recent.
    I have been saving up for a while for a PC and plan to get it either this year or next year.
    I still wonder what kind of games I would play on it.
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    Holy shit, that is one ancestral rig. My rigs always seem to break in two-four years time. This one is on its... second or third year, I think. I already want to change. Would just upgrade with some RAM sticks and a real video card but its a laptop and I honestly don't know how to work on those.
    The Dutch Ghost
    The Dutch Ghost
    I sadly don't have a big income so I can't afford a new rig each two or three years. That is one of the reasons why I want a job, so I can afford things like that.
    I do need to say that sometimes I also don't know what games I should get a new PC for. I find the AAA gaming scene poor at the moment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom