Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Reactions
182 1,112 2 38 1

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The necessary search for more optimal strategies can also be too great. Mental computations and heurstics have their own cost.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Sometimes it's worth using a less optimal strategy in order to maintain your sanity.
    As you do things mentally to avoid doing unnecessary things for real, you ending up not having time to do what you want for real.
    Sibylla
    Sibylla
    like daydreaming about hypothetical scenarios living them out in your head? i spend all my energy doing that
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    I think he means that when you procrastinate, usually you sit around and look at your phone or do other passive short activities because you know you don't want to get engaged in something because you do have to do work soon, but that soon doesn't come soon. You end up wasting time on procrastination tasks rather than the actual enjoyable tasks.
    Joggerino
    Joggerino
    I am so confused
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom