Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Infinitron

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• m*xie/ggs/ga are now abusing the stalking system by continously following me and unfollowing me, sending alerts constantly. also stavrophone was talking about making a script in greasemonkey to automate the process for them.
    Stavrophore
    Stavrophore
    Im joking Jenkem. Im a friendly guy i wouldnt do such thing.
    DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    Maxie's been dealt with. But who is ggs? ga I know but his love heart makes it hard to bring him up in the ban menu. Hmmm... might have to ban him for that.
    Free Goral!
    Free Maxie!
    Free Kalin!
    Freeedom!
    Gangrelrumbler
    Gangrelrumbler
    Thanks for the support!
    Thac0
    Thac0
    Is Gobblecock already free again? That threat was the first time I even remotely saw him break any rules, his other rants about Jews are clearly in jest.
    Citizen
    FREE MAXIE'S GANG!!!
    ⡯⣻⣺⢽⢝⠕⡨⢈⠟⡿⣽⡯⡿⡽⡯⡿⣽⢯⡯⠇⡡⠡⠡⣹⢾⢽⢽⢽
    ⡯⣞⢮⢏⡇⠌⠀⠁⠅⠨⢳⢝⣝⢭⢹⢹⢪⢏⡎⡐⠀⠂⠀⢪⣫⢯⢯⢯
    ⡞⡵⣫⢯⢎⠄⠀⠄⠂⣜⢮⡳⡵⡹⣘⢬⢣⢏⡯⣆⢢⠐⢈⢐⡳⡽⣕⣗
    ⢎⢯⡺⡪⡇⢀⠢⡘⠌⠎⠗⢕⠕⡉⠆⠣⡑⡑⢝⠪⢆⠣⡂⡄⣎⢯⡺⡜
    ⡫⡣⣏⢮⡇⢎⢕⢪⠡⡑⡡⠨⡂⠢⠁⡁⠢⡢⡡⠊⢔⢑⢕⢱⢱⡳⣕⢝
    ⢎⢗⣕⡽⣕⡑⣕⢔⢐⢄⠀⠈⠠⡁⢢⢈⠢⠈⠀⢈⢄⢢⢪⡸⡸⣝⢜⡕
    ⢕⡳⣸⢽⣪⡞⡮⣗⣅⡣⡣⡃⣵⢾⣺⣽⣳⣕⢱⡸⢸⣸⣳⡽⣝⡎⡇⡇
    ⢕⢕⢵⣟⢮⢯⡯⣗⡷⣗⡧⣳⣿⣽⢷⣻⡷⣷⣇⡯⣷⣳⢷⣻⡝⡇⡇⡇
    ⢕⢕⢕⡯⡳⣹⢺⢝⢾⢽⢽⢽⢮⠈⠈⠁⠅⡻⣞⣞⣗⢽⢗⠷⡍⢜⢌⠆
    ⡱⣘⡼⡯⡣⡱⢝⡵⣫⢇⠸⢫⠣⠊⠀⢀⠠⡹⡎⣲⡳⡯⡫⡣⡣⡑⡢⢣
    ⡢⢪⡯⡳⡱⡑⠔⠍⢮⢹⢕⢇⡌⣆⠅⢠⢢⣪⡺⡪⢮⡣⡣⡣⡑⢌⢌⠢
    ⡊⡼⡹⡕⡌⡪⡱⡡⠣⡘⢌⢇⢯⢪⣫⢪⢏⡞⣜⠭⣒⢜⣜⠕⠨⢐⢐⢑
    ⢸⡪⡣⡣⡊⡢⡱⡸⡘⢌⢔⢱⢱⡣⡳⡕⡧⡳⡱⡱⣱⡳⣕⢇⢁⢂⢂⠢
    Hello Infinitron, I hope you're having a wonderful day. 0=)
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    Oh, yes. Sucking that Jew dick will work for sure.
    my script is 15k werdz so far

I expect compensation from u
    DM me a headshot of urself NAO
    You should retire. These idiots give you NO respect, and show NO appreciation for the hard work you do here. If I were you, I CERTAINLY wouldn't put up with the constant complaining and incessant anti-dentitism displayed on this site. It's time for you to get into PR and let Crispy take the reins.
    Maxie
    should fuck off rather
    מישהו כאן אוסף ומעבד הרבה נתונים על הפעילויות כאן.

אני לא יודע מי הם ומדוע הם עושים זאת.

כל מה שאני יודע זה שהם עושים עבודה נוראית בהסתרת עקבותיהם.
    Tacgnol
    Tacgnol
    Stop this evil sorcery at once
    לעתים קרובות האמירות והביטויים של כתביך מדליפים את סודות מחשבותיך הנסתרות.

תהיה יותר זהיר.

בוגדים וחלאות נמצאים בכל מקום.
    Citing SerratedBiz's poast as retarded is a very clear sign that you are in fact deeply injured by his comments, and you can no longer maintain a facade of indifference.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom