Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
DarkUnderlord

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You have somehow altered the rpgcodex algorithm so people don't see my posts. You and dennis shall suffer for this.
    DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    Sounds like Dennis ate too much cheese on a Thursday again.
    I am reading Hunter x Hunter Manga and I am now learning that Rock-Paper-Scissors is a fighting style.
    Hi, I'm you from year 2033. I was able to contact you using tapatalk's new timetravel messaging service. If you're reading this, please, for the love of god, avoid getting drunk with a woman named Kristina Avelonyan on e3 2022, it would ruin your life and kill everyone you love
    Hey listen carefully. Quicky unban Kalin before you die from vaxxing your stupid ass. HURRY UP! rip
    DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    It's OK, there's still time to quickly ban him again.
    what a valiant effort. since bans are so frequent, your website would now be run without any quality posters around, stunting its development. to circumvent this, you've decided to act mentally retarded to accomodate.
    Verylittlefishes
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Your shit posting is compensating for all the shitposting the banned fucks could have possibly done.
    I think it escapes people's minds for some reason that you own the forums. If I owned something, and people borrowed it, why would they think it's theirs to do as they please?
    Kev Inkline
    Kev Inkline
    You're just pretending to be reasonable.
    Kruno
    Kruno
    It's hilarious how you give an inch and people will take an entire universe from that.

If the rules were enforced as written most of the forum would be banned.
    GrafvonMoltke
    GrafvonMoltke
    Kruno you’re supposed to be retarded
    Hello! Recently I've found out that even though I was vaccinated, I still got sick with covid 19. To speak frankly I was completely stunned when I heard the news. After processing this information for a while I came to the conclusion that it is no longer ethical for me to promote vaccinations by having the term Vaxxed be a part of my username. Can you please change it back to Pretty.
    DarkUnderlord
    PrettyDeadman
    Thank you! This was a step in the right direction. We are slowly getting there.
    Tacgnol
    Tacgnol
    I like the Deadman affix, Pretty. It's philosophical and reminds us of our ultimate destination. You should keep it.
    LoL heard that you banned me last night while i was out drinking with me mates. Also i heard that you banned me for the most retarded shit that i never did. Maybe you shouldn't believe mental people everything they tell you.
    DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    You've been charged with the high crime of not putting space after commas. How do you plead?
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    As a supreme being! You have been charged with putting a space after the commas like a pleb. How do you plead ? Oh also you are guilty of not talking about RPGs on a RPG forum :smug: . Did you try ATOM ? You are a fallout fanboy,you most likely will enjoy it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom