Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Something is lacking

Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
jackofshadows
jackofshadows
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Translation isn't great though. I can do a better translation and PM it to you if you wish.
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
jackofshadows
jackofshadows
Heroic Liberator
jackofshadows
jackofshadows
This one is more fun I must admit. Say, my man, how you feel about Queen? (the band)
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
I'm more of a Letov guy myself: https://youtu.be/Sr4giXia480 Нам не страшны Алма-Ата и события в Польше ведь геройских патриотов с каждым днём всё больше))
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
As for Queen, I do like them as far as mainstream music goes. I don't revisit their songs that often though.
jackofshadows
jackofshadows
Hooooly fuck dude you're frigheng me at this point.

This is probably my Letov's favorite song: https://youtu.be/tc39E0PGw6o

And I would't hope for poles about anything TBQH =)
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Good one, although perhaps unsurprisingly my favorite song of his is Родина
(+/- Всё идёт по плану & Здорово и вечно).
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
jackofshadows
jackofshadows
jackofshadows
jackofshadows
Sergey Mihailovich is quite talented and I don't really care about his poolitical stances, fortunately -)
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Since Lyapis Trubetskoy disbanded, his new band is Brutto in case you weren't aware. He also has a neat electronic sideproject called Drezden (named after his birthplace given that his father was a military man stationed there).
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Also, I've corrected myself since I didn't recall his patronymic correctly. It's Vladimirovich. Mixed it in my mind with his family name of Mikhalok. :P
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
For another classic Russian band: https://youtu.be/qzSz-ZKh3vg Лучше молодым любить, не воевать, не убивать; не цевье, а руки девичьи, в руках держать..~
jackofshadows
jackofshadows
Yeah I had no idea, actually. I wonder how he feels about what's going in BL right now (I have also vague idea, just the bits of everything, not care enough).
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Eh, he's an evrofashyst who cares more about fighting Byelorussia's sovkhoznik prezident than about ensuring a better future for the country (same as with his position vis-a-vis Yanukovich in Banderistan, although I must admit that Воины света is a great hit).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom