Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Poseidon00
Reactions
1,913 5,305 2 354 22 262

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My Xbox is haunted. It turns on by itself and refuses to stay off. What do? Holy water or fire?
    Maxie
    Maxie
    not my business. hope i helped
    Frank Capicoli
    Frank Capicoli
    fire won't do anything the xbox is already an industrial furnace.
    Zlaja
    Zlaja
    Do you use sleep mode? Turn it off completely.
    Looking up Alaundo on the DnD wiki on an especially slow work day and come to see Wizards of the Coast turned him into a fat black man recently.
    NecroLord
    NecroLord
    Chaos will be sewn from their passage.
    So sayeth the wise Alaundo.
    Fedora Master
    Fedora Master
    Sheeeeiiiiiiit mang
    Dem Bhaal Boys be cray
    NecroLord
    NecroLord
    Bhaal never bothered to stay and help raise his children and share in the responsibilities of fatherhood.
    So, he's black?
    Chrono Ark might be weeb shit but I still like it. Any other good roguelikes i'm sleeping on?
    What is that card game that made you enter an unholy pact with Epic games?
    Griftlands?
    Thac0
    Thac0
    I am a tiny bit burned out on Slay The Spire/FTL esque node battling after playing a few bad ones (Deck of Ashes), and a few good ones (The Wind and the Wilting Blossom) recently.
    With the rave reviews and the good optics I am excited for Inscryption tho.
    CyberWhale
    CyberWhale
    Everyone should have an Epic account, but exclusively for the free games. I'm a latecomer and I already have 100+ titles. Sweeney doesn't deserver our money, but he does deserver our love. <3
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    Plus $10 free this sale.
    ur avatar is very, VERY small

quite tuff to see in my stalk list
    Cunt Dickula!?
    Cute lil rascal. <3
    hey there. :) Let me know if/when u play Labyrinth of Lost Souls! I'm having a blast with it. But I also play it straight up to make it more interesting, i.e. no savescumming when party members die, etc.. Hope u enjoy it! <3
    Poseidon00
    Poseidon00
    It's on my list after I beat 7. Taking my time on that one because I enjoy it and I got quite a lot finished before the end of the first year.

Then to do 6 and 8.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom