Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Malamert
Reactions
10,252 13,163 14 1,790 585

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• At the hotel (evacuated for the hurricane coming) and going to play some RPGs on my tablet. Looking at 7 Mages (looks rad) and Neo Scavenger Mobile (same as the PC version, also looks rad.) Any other Android RPGs u'd recommend?
    Malamert
    Malamert
    The Keep is a dungeon crawler from Cinemax, the same people behind Inquisitor. Exiled Kingdoms looks pretty interesting. It's a massive RPG that's still receiving content updates from time to time. There's Expeditions Conquistador too, but I guess you've probably played that one already.
    Fluent
    Fluent
    Great recommendations, thanks bro! Haven't played Conquistador, should I? The Keep also sounds interesting, does it have hours and hours of gooey gameplay?

Edit - Couldn't find either of them on Android. U sure they are on there?
    Fluent
    Fluent
    And thanks for the well-wishing. We'll be good, we're up high and away from flooding. Our house may be affected but hopefully not, but we're safe. Cheers bro. :)
    For the longest time I thought that Rondo Duo: Fortissimo at Dawn uses Live2D, but that's wrong. It uses Super 2.5EXD, a flash engine. Neat.
    lol negromarine is such a bitch,love trolling him

i post a smug face on his wall and he goes mad and deletes it.

:smug: you should try it
    Frank Capicoli
    Frank Capicoli
    It is amusing to see them melt down when you post something counter to his narrative.
    Frank Capicoli
    Frank Capicoli
    jamesdixon, iren, and khazor might reach room temp iq levels if you fused them all together
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    What narrative? He is too stupid to come up with anything beyond "trump's cock tasty,kwan great".

I doubt you could hit room temp with them.
    I have taken the impulse from you talking about it, and read through all of Land of the Lustrous. Just started again at the first chapter I recognised. Wow, it really went places I did not expect. Had to end on a cliffhanger coupled with a Hiatus tho, just my luck...
    Malamert
    Malamert
    Thac0
    Thac0
    The ending went so hard, I thought I was reading Fire Punch all of a sudden.
    Also I had to google the name, yeah the Black gem was by far the worst. Holy shit what a bitch. I think I liked Cinnabar the most, I think her last words to Phos will decide the ending.
    Can u believe I'm nearly done with LOLS? Have 2 more (difficult) floors to map, 2 bosses to kill and then it's all she wrote. Wish it had 50 more hours of content but eh, it was a huge blast. How's Zanki going?
    Malamert
    Malamert
    Quite a feeling to complete an amazing game and then wish for more.
    Zanki Zero's going pretty rad. Currently killing the party over and over to gain powerful bonuses. From death by allergy to death by piglet to getting liquified by stomach acid. Good times.
    Fluent
    Fluent
    Sounds rad! :) Glad you're enjoying.
    I am clearing floor 7, and I read a sign in a dark hallway. "Great fortune and misfortune lie down this path..." First step in is an Anti-Spell Zone tile. Uh-oh...
    Malamert
    Malamert
    Spells are for the weak. You've got a dual wielding samurai ready to PARALYSE enemies.
    Fluent
    Fluent
    Can't dual wield Samurai weapons. So I'm using the MUTE sword. Works well enough. Enemies are getting super dangerous though...
    The Land of the Lustrous manga is STILL on hiatus. These are not happy times. These are dark times.
    WhiteShark
    WhiteShark
    and there are STILL no jap subs for the anime to be found, only chinese ones mistakenly uploaded in the jap section
    You're my second butthurt rater! Good job!
    Malamert
    Malamert
    I assume you're miffed about ratings from the screenshot thread? Two reasons behind them:

1. Nerdhammer.
    2. A Total War game that isn't Rome 1 or Medieval 2.

Simple as.
    Fedora Master
    Fedora Master
    Let's not beat around the bush. You post weebshit, I rate it cuck. I post Warhammer, you rate it decline.
    These terms are acceptable.
    Rean
    Rean
    Any weeb content should receive positive ratings only.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom