Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Ontopoly
Reactions
4,203 7,403 5 412 83 135

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's time for the non-whites to stand up and let all know that we exist and make up part of the Codex too! We've been here the entire time.
    larian deserves more hate than they get and larian cultists even more than that.
    Zlaja
    Zlaja
    I never finished DOS 1. Got tired of looting crates/barrels.
    dacencora
    Yeah, DOS1 I got too bored with, as well.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    The fuck could you possibly like about larian you fucking idiot?
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Nice backing up your claims... You decided to debate with me because you got butthurt over a rating I gave you (Who even goes back and looks at that shit anyways) Then refused to respond after I tried to engage with your links... Did you think I was just going to accept you citation and say you're right without push back?
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    What did you expect would happen when you left your comment? That I wasn't going to say anything back? Your magical link was going to destroy my mind? If you're going to leave a comment on my wall I'm going to respond, dipshit. The least you could do is respond back.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    The only people who seem to like or think bg3 characters are good are people who want to fuck them.
    dacencora
    Shadowheart is cool. Dumb name though.
    A horse of course
    romance is gud when the characterz are actually hot (i.e. not made by Larian or Bioware)
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    All romance in video games is degenerate but not all degenerates are equal
    This is me but I realized I can't use half the board for a year so I decided to just let it sit for a year.
    Maxie
    'board'
    I don't want to hate on you but it looks a little messy with the t in the next line.
    I've cemented myself in Codex lore. I'm the guy behind the 'up yours' being a positive rating. Saved that thread for the future.
    We all look down on people for liking bad games but they're probably having more fun than we do.
    fork
    You're not seriously asking that and expect me to respond, do you? Besides, that could now lead us to a discussion about everything, so I'll leave it at that. I'm here to call people faggits and shit on games, not to discuss our globo-homo elites and brainwashed plebs. Maybe I'll start doing that again come October 20th, but I think I'd really rather not. The occasional shitpost will have to suffice.
    Cunt Dickula!?
    So using codex as intended, ... fair.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    You shouldn't hate on games, even if they're bad. Simply move on. Or play then to see if they awaken anything in you. But hate is never worth it
    What's your opinion on bg3?
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Wait supervoid, which Baldur's Gate was a mistake?
    Casual Hero
    Casual Hero
    The Larian BG game lacks any of that charm from the original experience, but it does change the mechanics. So maybe it has potential to be a "fun" game, but I find it a bit soulless.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Don't let the larian cultists fool you. Look at all these people who hate them
    If Pathfinder wrath of the righteous sucks I'm giving up on all modern day gaming. I'll hide in my little world where games are still good.
    Cunt Dickula!?
    :updatedmyjournal:
    Rean
    Rean
    Get ready to delete your account cause it will suck.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    It's not whether you think it sucks. It's whether I think it sucks
    The cult won this day but I'll find an alternative. I'll learn. Adapt. Note to self: don't ask for piracy openly. Ask for it privately ;)
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    dacencora, I needed people to know what I was doing while also figuring out how to do it. It's called advertising.
    dacencora
    You were advertising piracy? Lol whatever that means.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Stop talking about piracy on my wall. I already got a warning because of you. I was advertising that piracy was a real option for people stupid enough to buy a certain game.
    If I was rich I would pay someone to create a bg3 mod that removes all mention of the baldurs gate name in bg3.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Have you stopped visiting your gender therapist? This process is known to be confusing. It'ss okay
    Theodora
    Theodora
    I keep telling them I want to be a fox girl, but they keep telling me I’ll get killed by baying hounds.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    People who want to become Fox girls are obviously aware of the risks. What a horrible reason to deny you
    Remember everybody: don't support bg3. If you need help battling the temptations we can help. There are alternatives.
    Frank Capicoli
    Frank Capicoli
    Thanks for reminding me to play BG3 when it finally comes out of EA.
    Abracadabra
    Abracadabra
    There is no reason to ever play BG3!
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    I didn't help you in any way Frank. You made that stupid decision all on your own. It was your choice and it will be your fault.
    bg3 is revolting. Just woke up pissed off because of its very existence.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    I'm just saying... it MIGHT happen. Don't have kids, Onto, it's dangerous
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    The best part of kids is that you can just disown them if they have bad taste that you can't morally support. Not sure why so many people see disowning as some horrible thing. As if you need to stick with this thing for your entire life.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Worst case scenario, you divorce the mother and the court will most likely give her full custody. Bye Bye dipshit larian cultists.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Black Geyser 3: Throne of Broth will be a masterpiece
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    If Black geyser 3 is made by a different company that's soulless and passionless 20 years later it will be shit. They need to end their final game with an in-universe bomb that destroys everything in the universe past, present, and future so that no one can ever taint it once they're gone
    BG3 is a crime against the humanities.
    Thac0
    Thac0
    Commit more crimes against the humanities pls, natural sciences are superior anyway.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom