Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Something is lacking

fantadomat
fantadomat
And you remind me of generic kwan that couldn't cope with the fall of his society and erosion of his societal role. A sad man that is afraid to act and defend its values and believes because he is afraid of losing the little bit left.
JamesDixon
JamesDixon
I actually don't care what you think of me or about my government. Apathy is where it's at. Everything has a season.

I believe you're projecting yourself onto me because I certainly am not afraid of losing anything. When you've already lost your entire life 7 times you stop caring after the first.

When you lose your only child and grandchild nothing matters anymore. I'm all out of fucks to give.
Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
So apathetic that's why he has to block people that poke holes in his safespace world view :lol:
fantadomat
fantadomat
Yeah the cuck constnatly deletes posts on his wall and edit shit. Even went to infi and reported the discussion when people begun mocking him. He is really pathetic loser,typical trump supporter,same as negromarine. Fuck,this place got filled with political losers.
fantadomat
fantadomat
He is another one of those trumptard refugees that post only in politics,just looked his stats.
JamesDixon
JamesDixon
I don't have to let you post on my profile.
JamesDixon
JamesDixon
Speaking of posting only in Politics, you have far more posts in there then I do in total. Cry harder you Bulgarian hypocrite.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom