Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Cunt Dickula!?

1. Grauken
    Grauken
    a million fan fiction stories say yes
    Aug 29, 2021
  2. Cunt Dickula!?
    Cunt Dickula!?
    So they dont canonically? Damn.
    Aug 29, 2021
  3. Grauken
    Grauken
    I honestly don't remember, but I think the manga ends kinda inconclusive
    Aug 29, 2021
  4. Cunt Dickula!?
    Cunt Dickula!?
    She had one job. I'm kinda pissed now.
    Aug 29, 2021
  5. Cunt Dickula!?
    Cunt Dickula!?
    In the battle for Mount Phoenix, Ranma confesses his love and feelings for Akane when he thinks she's about to die. After the battle from Mount Phoenix, Ranma and Akane were going to marry each other. Unfortunately, their wedding got interrupted by Shampoo, Ukyo, Kodachi, Kuno and etc.
    Aug 29, 2021
  6. Grauken
    Grauken
    It's more of a "The Journey is the real goal" manga, though InuYasha ends more conclusive if you want a Takahashi manga with a proper ending
    Aug 29, 2021
  7. Cunt Dickula!?
    Cunt Dickula!?
    From what i heard he just fights his brother and it ends. I dont really care; the 90s are just striking back.
    Aug 29, 2021
  8. Derringer
    Derringer
    Rumiko's a good artist with good designs but I can see why they rebooted the Ranma anime with slapstick comedy filler after the first two seasons since Lum wasn't in it. The older fan manga scans are shittier than the DBZ and Jojo ones.
    Aug 29, 2021

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.