Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by fantadomat

1. Fedora Master
    Fedora Master
    "Shut up"
    "AHAHAHA U BUTTHURT I WIN BULGUR STRONK"
    Look, when I need tips on hotwiring a car or forming a Cantabrian Circle I'll ask you. Beyond that, shut up.
    Sep 1, 2021
    HeroMarine brofisted this.
  2. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Yeah,but i can't ask you about anything practical,you germans have no practical skills. I am at disadvantage in our relationship. I bring me carjacking skillz to the table,what do you bring ?
    Sep 1, 2021
  3. Alt Panda
    Alt Panda
    Bulgur salad isnt great but ok.
    Sep 1, 2021
  4. Fedora Master
    Fedora Master
    Fuck off Panda
    Sep 1, 2021
    HeroMarine brofisted this.
  5. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Ahhh which one panda,we have like 20-30 ones.
    Sep 1, 2021
  6. Alt Panda
  7. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Sep 1, 2021
  8. Fedora Master
    Fedora Master
    OH MY FUCKING GOD STOP MAKING MY PROFILE LOOK LIKE SOME PISS-AND-SHIT FILLED ALLEY DURING A PRIDE PARADE
    Sep 1, 2021
  9. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    what salads do you like fedora,any german ones ?
    Sep 1, 2021
  10. Alt Panda
    Alt Panda
    Dude chill.
    Sep 1, 2021
  11. Fedora Master
    Fedora Master
    The joke here is that fanta is the dirty shit alley and Panda is the average pride parade homo who would hang out there
    Sep 1, 2021

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.