Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Malamert
Reactions
10,252 13,163 14 1,790 585

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You'll be dropped on the island with innumerous anime girls. Your goal is to find them all and hit with your dildo weapon. But keep in mind that you have to be fast because your head is growing with every second and once it reaches 100% it will explode! To postpone it you should hit the girls. Collect various mushrooms to get temporary boosts and make your task easier.
    Malamert
    Malamert
    No mushrooms. I'm doing this the hardcore way. It's go time.
    If I see a single person that dares play video games in my immediate orbit, I will eradicate that unfortunate soul.
    There is the sexy foxgirl Hatsune, Ruri the shy bunnygirl, the cute and quiet catgirl named Shione, and the charming big momma herself, Yuuna the wolf girl; all four of them are all yours to enjoy, from their bouncy tits to their fluffy tails, during your stay at the Tails & Titties Hot Spring!
    Malamert
    Malamert
    Foxgirl? MOMMA wolf? Sounds right up my alley. Thanks!

Oh, by the way, I just want to state this fact while we're on the subject of foxgirls. Foxgirls > catgirls.
    I can't stop and won't stop playing Mary Skelter Finale! It's great!
    Thac0
    Thac0
    I hate the last part actually. Free weapon DLCs are a bane if you pick up a deluxe version later. I want the natural challenge as envisioned by the creator, using OP DLC feels like using training wheels.
    Thac0
    Thac0
    Rest sounds good, I will add with same ratings as the previous games for now.
    Malamert
    Malamert
    The item DLCs aren't forced on you. They're available in the first chapter only. You can simply choose not to redeem them. They're also just normal items you can find by yourself in the dungeon. Nothing special or unique.
    I’m writing the part with the cat girls right now
    Malamert
    Malamert
    Don't mess it up. Give it your all. It is extremely important that you do it good.
    GrafvonMoltke
    GrafvonMoltke
    This chapter might be a little disappointing for you, but I think you'll like where I'm going in general
    Last night I had a dream where I was playing modded Skyrim. I think this is a sign that I should reinstall it.
    IT'S HERE! Mary Skelter Finale, at long last! Even the visual novel is translated! Haha, this is amazing!
    Fluent
    Fluent
    where is it? i don't see it on steam.
    Malamert
    Malamert
    Yea, it's only on the Switch & PS4. Second game's only available on those two consoles as well. However, you can easily emulate them using Ryujinx or Yuzu. Finished the second game without any issues using Ryujinx. It ran flawlessly.
    Malamert
    Malamert
    How horrifying.
    Tse Tse Fly
    I must say, it's quite suspicious how Fedora Master has been regularly making references to anime and engaging in frivolous conversations with some of the well-known anime appreciators of the rpgcodex. I bet he is currently on his way to conversion, if hasn't become one of us already.
    Tse Tse Fly
    But Fedora still must keep up the pretense of a prestigious individual of the highest morals who will not succumb to such kind of degeneracy, in front of the other cool boys.
    Maybe I should get a girlfriend that's into ryona. That way I can beat her up and suffer no consequences for it.
    Thac0
    Thac0
    Proliferation of disgusting hentai tags
    Malamert
    Malamert
    Hmm, so you're saying that it would be better if she weren't into it and that I deal with the consequences of my action like a real man? Thus raising the stakes and possibly going on a new and exciting journey of self discovery, improvement and spiritual awakening?
    Frank Capicoli
    Frank Capicoli
    Don't forget the friends you'll make along the way.
    Last night before I went to bed I made the catgirl market. Can you make catgirl markets in SC4? Didn’t think so.

I will start taking pics today.
    Malamert
    Malamert
    I am one quadrillion percent sure that somewhere out there on some obscure Japanese SimCity 4 modding site there's a catgirl market modular set plugin.

Remember to post their panties too.
    If your mom is hot then please contact me ASAP. This is extremely important.
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    Get your own MILF sicko.
    Malamert
    Malamert
    Shut up, FAGGOT, and give me your MILFs, RIGHT NOW!
    In Omega Quintet the girls will try to stop you from looking up their skirts. Neat. Can still see their panties during some attacks, haha!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom