Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Ontopoly
Reactions
4,203 7,403 5 412 83 135

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WTF is bg3. how have we not been more angry about it? Does no one really care? Makes me seethe knowing it's out there and that larian had
    asfasdf
    asfasdf
    do you live under a rock
    Ontopoly
    Rean
    Rean
    That trash is still early access. Everyone's busy with number builds, dyke orcs and arab trannies in the game which you have proudly been supporting.
    get a fucking life
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    I enjoy my life plenty
    Generic-Giant-Spider
    KILL JENKEM
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Hey ggs. Have you heard about the latest fashion trend?
    Plenty of people partake in degeneracy. The true test is how much effort and time you put into degeneracy. A simple dialogue tree? Mocap?
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    These can't be considered the same thing. Larian has peeked because they simply put more resources into it.
    I think thor ignored me only because lutte ignored me. That makes him more than a pussy. It makes him a pussy who simps for lutte.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    I'm starting a new crusade against weebs and ignororers
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    What's your problem pipemen? Are you aweeb or an ignorerer
    BING XI LAO
    BING XI LAO
    The Fuehrer is the still the Fuehrer regardless of any (undoubtedly minor) character flaws.
    I've come to know the Codex as so much more than a website. We are a community and I'm proud to be here with most of you
    vortex
    vortex
    Where's your blog? I'm getting suspicious.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Eddie and scales are incompatible
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    The blog is on the way but the competition offing herself has made it so I no longer have to rush. Now I can truly release a top quality blog when it's ready
    What does it say about us when we're willing to put up with Larian cultists? Some of you are just as bad.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    We don't put up with them, we laugh at them and throw feces at them when the mods aren't looking
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Not good enough
    "I vow on my honour as a knight, that if in one years time I have not routed the larian cultists and their cause, that I will relinquish all rights to my name and live the rest of my life as TheChequeredKnight."
    S.torch
    S.torch
    Thanks you, Infinitron. I was refering to the second one from all you posted. But really any of these are good.
    These are the ones, Ontopoly.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Maybe mods aren't too bad. You liked the signature so much you went to infinitron? Thanks infinitron.
    S.torch
    S.torch
    He actually posted them on his own. Wanted to help or that we stop with the off-topic.
    It was kind of him either way.
    All art is subjective. You can't justify saying that a game is bad, just that it's not for you.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Except for bg3. That game is objectively bad and shouldn't exist. Neither should larian
    vortex
    vortex
    Yet bg3 does exist. It must be ontoparadolodox.
    rusty_shackleford
    rusty_shackleford
    Subjectivity doesn't exist because there's no proof that people other than me are actually real.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    TY TY. I'll eat an extra 3 birthday cake slices for you.
    The only people worse than bg3 cultist cunts are the fence sitters. At least the cultists do what they do out of ignorance or mind loss.
    You hate pathfinder? Please name your top 10 games of all time.
    dacencora
    Baldur’s Gate 3
    Baldur’s Gate 3
    Baldur’s Gate 3
    Divinity: Original Sin
    Baldur’s Gate 3
    Baldur’s Gate 3
    Baldur’s Gate 3
    Divine Divinity
    Divinity II
    Baldur’s Gate 3
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    All shit.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Play pathfinder instead.
    Black power! *clenches fist*
    good fucking shit happen
    good fucking shit happen
    The FUCK are you doin? B-L-A-C-K, capitalize it you dumb bitch. And if you aint Black then you must kneel to Black excellence. Say after me: Black power! You racist motherfucker. Nobody gives a shit about dune slavs or chinks.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    No. You must kneel to generic non-white, I will not bow to any specific race. We are one large group of non-whites and that's the only way we should identify and that's the only group that should be bowed to
    good fucking shit happen
    good fucking shit happen
    Still waiting on your apology. And you so dumb. A negative aint a group.
    Ytes = 1
    Non-ytes = -1
    1-1 = 0, means you are a zero. Nobody cares so either shut up or empower Black people. Just cuz you got a tan doesnt mean you got soul.
    Black = 420.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom