Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Larianshill
Reactions
1,763 3,908 1 254 37 82

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I still haven't thanked you for bringing to my attention the whole gypsy thing in the errata for Curse of Strahd. Good stuff.
    According to Yahoo, China banned games with moral choices and gay relationships. A new era of RPGs is upon us.
    Thac0
    Thac0
    No homos and no cartoon villain dark side and light side writing? I fail to see the problem here.
    zwanzig_zwoelf
    zwanzig_zwoelf
    It's only a problem if you're a fan of incremental visual novel shit.
    Gastrick
    Gastrick
    They haven't actually decided anything yet, those were just party talks. One of the points of that presentation was making the player choose between two bad options.
    You've squeezed and pierced Ontopoly's voodoo doll too hard.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Even my voodoo doll is impervious to the bullshit of larian cultists.
    Thac0
    Thac0
    Gaming Drama is the right place, but the last MCA thread was allowed in General Gaming for a while at first aswell, because of MCA's massive relevance to all western rpgs.
    conan_edw
    conan_edw
    Pay the $ to see the thread
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    It's in the part of the forum where the cool guys are
    I hate all larian cultists and gimmick accounts, but if I had to choose... Larianshill >>>>>>>>>> Swen. You've gone past your gimmick and have actually made some decent comments, although I still wish one day you will learn and stop shilling for larian.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    He's only pretending to shill, Kruno is the real Larian shill
    Larianshill
    Larianshill
    Well, that's a high praise.
    One of the few in the DnD game threads who has as much knowledge about the rulesystems as he pretends to have. Good poster.
    Larianshill
    Larianshill
    Anyone who claims that 3.5 monk is anything but bottom tier is retarded. It's very easy to claim otherwise, when you know nothing on the subject, and aren't bound by things like "facts" and "evidence". Go to any optimization forum on the internet and ask about monks there. They'll be glad to have you.
    Thac0
    Thac0
    I have not played 3.5 in non-TOEE form yet, so I withheld myself from that conversation. From the rules he cited however it seemed very clear that he was in the right. The optimisation list he linked is so notorious I knew it even before I played a single DnD game and was still playing DSA. And despite being so notorious it is rarely criticised. Not knowing that list is a bad look for his argument opponents.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    The Monk class in 3.5 is hilarious. Obviously almost anything in that edition can be optimized to the point that you will one-shot every single enemy in the game, but the Monk stands out as the worst of the worst. It fails in basically anything it tries to do.
    Hey, Infinitron, can you confirm that this guy is not our good Bhaalspawn-obsessed Lilura-hating serial self-ejecting friend? I'm starting to get attached and I don't want to get hurt again
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    I hadn't considered it. If it is him he's learned to obsess less about Forgotten Realms lore and more about Mass Effect?
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    His AApp (Abdel Adrian per post) ratio seems a bit too low though
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    I'm sure he would find a way to talk about his favorite fake-canon protagonist even in the context of other series
    Solasta vs BG3. Which one's existence would you sacrifice and erase forever if you had to choose.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Don't get tricked, underground nymph. His apparent binary logic is just a facade: he is actually a very mystical lifeform based on unary logic.
    Larianshill
    Larianshill
    It's a false premise, and I'm not walking into this trap. If I say Solasta, you'll say that I'm a larian cultist. If I say BG3, you'll say that even larian cultist admit Solasta is better. They are both good games (in different aspects), and neither should, or will be erased.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    It's a hypothetical. It's not going to magically happen. Answer the question. You'll be a cultist either way.
    Citizen
    God forgive me for what I'm about to do... *dumps a syringe of rat poison into a belgian waffle*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom