Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Sherry
Reactions
1,067 5,406 7 299 11 25

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How do you stay so positive all the time, little mouse?
    Sherry
    Sherry
    Gosh there is just not a lot to be feeling negative about right? Okay tu for the friend request I accepted and you are my 50th stalker so congratulations! <3
    based (not as based as Anonymous Wife Scholar but still based!!!!!!!!!!)
    Sheeeerry, Sheeeerry.....Can't you see it in my eyes?
    That this might be our last goodbye. Sheeeerry, Sheeeerry
    I came too far to be looking back, the path is drawn, I won't get off track. My vision changed from black to gold. Clouds above me clearing!
    You say although we broke up, you still just wanna be friends. But how can we still be friends, when seeing you only breaks my heart again?
    gosh. Gosh! GOSH!! Another LEVEL-UP with 1,700 BROFISTS! Thank-you so much for the warm welcome back and to so many familiar faces. xoxo <3
    I never wanted to be your weekend lover. I only wanted to be some kind of friend, eh? Babe, I could never steal you from another.
    Hello, Sherry! Here is your September message.

Hope you are doing well. Haven't seen you around for many months. Let us know how you're doing and what you've been playing soon.
    I think about u all night. Fuck my life, fuck my life. I helped u paint your room white, we breathed in the fumes all night. Fuck my life.
    Iron Balls McGinty
    well sherry, you should have painted it black.
    You have no-one but yourself to blame for such an oversight.
    vortex
    vortex
    Fumes were lost in the air. Room is empty with shinny glare. Sherry sit there sad in the chair in the middle of nowhere. Ending is sad affair.
    asfasdf
    asfasdf
    i think about myself also
    Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year let us keep Codex strong in 2021, play POE & DEADFIRE on holidays! Here is to POE3!
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    I just hope it starts snowing soon, so that I can truly enjoy The White March 1 & 2.
    Merry Christmas, Sherry. I hope you can find the warmth you need and deserve even in these troubled times.
    We chase misprinted lies, we face the path of time. And yet I fight this battle all alone, no one to cry to. Only RPGCodex to call home.
    whoa Whoa WHOA! +1 LEVEL UP w/1,600+ FISTS! TU once again for so much support, hearts, fists, laughs, and so many more Merry Christmas! xoxo
    vortex
    vortex
    doesn't scale to your level
    Sherry I just ignored you by mistake while trying to open your profile, please forgive me. I felt an incredible emptiness inside for a little while, but luckily I noticed my mistake and unblocked you instantly.
    Kalin
    Kalin
    Shut up
    Sibylla
    Sibylla
    kys yourself
    Sherry
    Sherry
    Gosh! That was a close call right? You don't want to ever be in the same boat as Mustawd but maybe you can meet them in Cyberpunk 2077 shopping for dildos.
    Don't forget get your FREE copy of PILLARS OF ETERNITY on THURS from EPIC if you enjoy adventure and haven't played this Award Winning RPG!
    Kalin
    Kalin
    Stop shilling for turds
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    And it's the definitive edition, amazing! It also comes with the gold edition of Tyranny! Thank you Sherry, I didn't know about it!
    +1 LEVEL UP 100 RAINBOWS! Not everyday I spread cheer but do my best and don't forget to look up when we spend so much time looking down. xo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom