Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

fantadomat
fantadomat
Rean that is pretty hard to do this days. Rico66 lol you not being here for a month just means that you had missed all the bans. Crispo is banning everyone right of bernie at this point.
NJClaw
NJClaw
Rean, that's because his hands are weak and his bones are crumbling. He can't risk fisting carelessly. It might literally kill him
King Crispy
King Crispy
Trust me, fanta doormat, if I actually had the power to ban anyone, you'd be first on the list.
Rico66
Rico66
Because I always rate people in the threads I read? Is this really suprising to you? Not my problem that faggot Thaco or whatever made 50 retarded posts in one thread.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Crispo you are dumb,the dude just checks a thread once in a week and brofists people that agree with. Are you that fucking retarded to not know about such simple human tendencies??? Not everyone is a fucking nolifer that stays here a lot,like me.
King Crispy
King Crispy
Whelp, don't try to ever claim I didn't warn you, Rico.
Rean
Rean
Maybe Rico66 has no time to respond to everything. Maybe he doesn't like typing. What's the reason this upsets you? He's obviously reading and catching up with old posts. That's a good thing. Stop threatening people, including Fanta and everyone else.
Rico66
Rico66
Sounds like a threat.
Rean
Rean
You need to get started on a Test cycle ASAP.
King Crispy
King Crispy
This is official Codexian business, Rean. Go back to your cell before I hose you down again.
fantadomat
fantadomat
The problem is that rico doesn't have the same political leanings as the mother party cult!
Rean
Rean
Hit me up again when you're ready to pump some iron, drink a sixpack and play some JRPGs, sheriffette.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Rean
Rean
I mourn the loss of all that beer!
fantadomat
fantadomat
I would have mourn it too if it was alcohol.
NJClaw
NJClaw
So this is where all the cool kids are hanging nowadays, uh?
King Crispy
King Crispy
Only after I post here.
NJClaw
NJClaw
"I surround myself with kids" isn't something you should post on the internet, Crispo. Especially since rusty is around
fantadomat
fantadomat
lol crispo deleting comments on his wall hahahahahahaha sad
NJClaw
NJClaw
I remember that one time he deleted a post of mine only because I was talking about having gay sex with an unspecified Bulgarian codexer

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom