Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Something is lacking

Zombra
Zombra
So I did a little research.
Your last 100 posts in RPG Discussion stretch back about 8 months. That's about 12 RPG posts a month.
Your last 100 posts in Off-Topic stretch back about a WEEK. That's about 15 GD posts a DAY.
Zombra
Zombra
It's pretty clear where your priorities lie now. You may think you're still about good gaming ... but you're fooling yourself.
Sad to lose you, bro; you were one of the good ones :salute:
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Stared too long in the abyss.
Grauken
Grauken
It's hard to step back and not look anymore
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Meh, at the risk of sounding like one of those wannabe gurus, just gotta practice mindfulness. Not like fixating over society's ills will lead to anything other than making yourself bitter.
Deleted member 28561
The abyss grows and all are in it now. Men of modernity clapped while Hermes looked on in horror. Reap what you have sown. Taste the bitter fruit of labor. Drink from chalice of choice and do not complain when you were told of contents before.
Rean
Rean
Shut the fuck up Zomtist. Just add him to your ignore pile and get it over with.
Clockwork Knight
Clockwork Knight
Ah, the "just ignore it and focus on the game" meme
HeroMarine
HeroMarine
Zombra is a faggot
Zombra
Zombra
It's not really that CK - it's that some people ONLY talk about culture wars. The rest of us can observe it, comment and move on to other things about a game. Ash is a good example of someone with a bias I disagree with, but he's not obsessed with it. He knows how to play more than one note.
Zombra
Zombra
But for some it's ALL they can see now, and they have this mental block where they see it everywhere and can no longer talk about anything else. markec used to be able to talk about other things and that's what I miss.
HeroMarine
HeroMarine
!unsubscribe
Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
Guess there are only so many times you can contemplate the finer points of Wizardry before the faggots infesting contemporary culture grind your gears down.
markec
markec
As I mentioned in the Prey post its hard to ignore something when it is pretty much everywhere and constantly pushed in your face. To ignore it and just play games demands of a person to bury his head into sand, something I cant do.

But who knows maybe in the future devs will stop injecting their politics in games and we will spend all day only discussing merits of games.
Zombra
Zombra
"I refuse to play or talk about any good games as long as a single SJW is still wreaking their heinous vision upon a game somewhere for me to complain about - off to GD I go!" ...... seriously dude, it's sad.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom