Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
fantadomat
Reactions
47,352 73,863 42 4,630 293 2,451

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⠘⡿⢛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢻⣿⣿⠃⠸⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
    ⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⠼⣛⣛⣭⢭⣟⣛⣛⣛⠿⠿⢆⡠⢿⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
    ⠄⠄⠸⣿⣿⢣⢶⣟⣿⣖⣿⣷⣻⣮⡿⣽⣿⣻⣖⣶⣤⣭⡉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
    ⠄⠄⠄⢹⠣⣛⣣⣭⣭⣭⣁⡛⠻⢽⣿⣿⣿⣿⢻⣿⣿⣿⣽⡧⡄⠄⠄⠄
    ⠄⠄⠄⠄⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣌⡛⢿⣽⢘⣿⣷⣿⡻⠏⣛⣀⠄⠄
    ⠄⠄⠄⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠙⡅⣿⠚⣡⣴⣿⣿⣿⡆⠄
    ⠄⠄⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠄⣱⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄
    ⠄⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄
    ⠄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠣⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄
    ⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠑⣿⣮⣝⣛⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄
    ⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠄
    Greek Anime God
    Greek Anime God
    Hello there. I'm the official rpg codex booty welcoming committee. Welcome! And let me know if you need help with that booty of yours. I'm sure you'll find that we're a great butt appreciation community.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    When onto is our welcoming comity......sad. Don't you have some indian girl to play in your dungeon ,onto ?!
    Greek Anime God
    Greek Anime God
    I am a changed Ontopoly. Everyone is welcome into my dungeon, especially you fanta.
    Hello natalie ,
    i need you to sort out a wire transger now to an associate of mine, let me know if you available to do that now so I can forward details .
    regards...
    dear sir/madam

i am an orphan in africa
    i make candles to hewlp americans liek yourself not freeze in winter
    for $100 per candle you will feel like a free american

pls send bitcoins for more information
    hello fren,

i have an investment opportunity for you
    would you like to earn 4500 USD just by answering phone calls from home?
    now you can!
    forget commuting to the city, we can give you a really good deal

please send bitcoin for more info:
    1BvBMSEYstWetqTFn5Au4m4GFg7xJaNVN2
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Never,you tag me in retarded threads. You really need a friend kruno,go to the local pub and have a talk with someone.
    Kruno
    Kruno
    No thread is retarded. They are just pretending to be retarded!
    Stavrophore
    Stavrophore
    Kruno are you trying to do the "reverse bulgarian" on bulgarian?
    Nice new tag
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Yeah,thanks,i am very satisfied with it,like the red. Shame that they took away me dumbfuck tag,it was very nice red too :(.
    Heroic Liberator
    Heroic Liberator
    Red combo, best combo. Cheers on your new tag btw. Noticed it just now.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Yup,western libtards are weird creatures.
    You're soon up to 30K posts, in little more than 3 years, and every post filled with such wisdom. Truly an amazing feat! Chapeau!
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Thanks mate,knowing me luck i will kick the bucket at the 29,999 post!
    what is your favourite 20th century classics?
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    Harry Potter
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Favourite is pretty hard word,i enjoy diversity and don't get bogged down to a single piece. Tho i do enjoy to listen to a single piece for hours/days without changing it. But generally from the 20th i like Shostakovich and in general the slav composers. Outside of that...hmmmm Ravel Bartok and a few others. If i have to pick one....i will go with Rahmarinov!
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Heard some things in the shout box. Had to live more or less the same years ago. It's brutal but a man must do what a man must do. Cheers mate!
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    yeah,mate that is life,thanks,cheers too ;). Me problem is that i am reliving it for like 4th time now. The old liberal just doesn't want to die and gets better every time. But i think that this will be the last one.
    Bro if you're having a bum week take a day or two off man.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Nah,just tired of all the "Ohhh this game shit because that game i played 20 years ago and clearly don't remember shit about was very good,or so other addled old people say" garbage. Can't have rational talk about good and bad in X game without that shit.
    rusty_shackleford
    rusty_shackleford
    agreed, fo76 is a good game
    I wish to you and Lacrymas all the best, you are a great couple
    fork
    fanta is subconsciously in love with me.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Yes,i am in love with all of you,kodexers. Just come and visit me rape dungeon .
    fork
    If you had one, I'd actually consider it. :p
    Jinn yo nigga,do you have a discord? Feel like being besties and chatting up about games,books ,fine wine and shit from time to time ?
    Jinn
    Jinn
    Like a discord server of my own? Nah, I very rarely use discord unless I'm actually playing a game with people and need to speak to them directly with voice chat.

You can always find me on the dex though!
    The free militia upgrade is pretty helpful.
    I like bulgarian men at arms rushes.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    I like playing campaigns,not in to multi unless i could stand up from the pc and slap me opponent on the face.

That said,i am replaying some old strategy games,and am surprised how good AoE2 AI and pathfinding is. In C&C generals it is total garbage lol
    You really want to kick oneself from the throne, eh?
    You remind me of a tweenie girl that's trying too hard to be edgy.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    I did what,negro ? I don't delete posts when people come here to mess around and banter,you are the limp dick that does that. You are pathetic snoflake faggot lol. I bet that your wifu left you fro some chad tyron. Fuck kwan women must be miserable with limp dicks like you,larping as men. No wonder there is that many feminists there.
    JamesDixon
    JamesDixon
    Oh look at the tweenie bopper go. Ranting and raging against someone better than them. You are now ignored faggot.
    fantadomat
    I think you mindfucked Jenkem a bit too much. All he does now in the shoutbox is sperg out about you.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Buahahaha,well then you should poke him from time to time about me. LoL kwans are such broken creatures,it is even a bit sad really.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom