Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
d1r
Reactions
3,956 8,301 11 559 76 251

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your avatar suggests you are a BDSM enthusiastic.
    Maybe that's why you hate my posts so much, because I am a super straight, romantic kind of guy with women.
    d1r
    d1r
    Nah, your posts are just unfunny, annoying, and most of the time completely delusional. That's all.
    PompiPompi
    PompiPompi
    They do one thing right though... they piss you off.
    PompiPompi
    PompiPompi
    Jhonathan, you literally follow every move of mine.
    The problem is never autism it's how you cope with it. But then the problem is still the problem. Is that an autistic observation? Yes and no.
    d1r
    d1r
    The problem is that you're doing the worst thing possible with your autism by letting everyone else here take part in your insane and self-aggrandising ramblings about how your game is misunderstood, or that buggy Linux builds are the reason why your game is in such a state.
    d1r
    d1r
    I generally don't care about games like yours, but the fact, that you think that your game for whatever reason deserves any kind of recognitition in its current state is beyond pathetic. So please spare us your 1000 word long essays about Unity3D and hire some god damn artists.
    50726f73706572
    You think i'm making excuses? Worse you appear to be alleging i'm misleading others into my own delusion. You poor poor men. It seems the disbelievers need some convincing.
    You seem upset about my postings. Can you elaborate?
    d1r
    d1r
    Stop being a retarded tag-along, who can't form his own opinions while spamming the forum with posts that have been laundered with fabric softener.
    Farewell into the night
    I respect your opinion, man. Is that all?
    How did you even get enough money to buy things from the vendors in Baldur's Gate 3?
    I could barely get enough money for a few enhanced arrows. Selling my entire inventory wouldn't cover the price of a +1 chainmail.
    Thac0
    Thac0
    Keep an eye open for shit to sell on looting. Gems and necklaces are obvious, but particularily heavy armor goes for ludicrous cash.
    Always have an eye on the coin value.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom