Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Jinn

1. Hóngwèibīng
    Hóngwèibīng
    It's a mod tho.
    Dec 14, 2021
  2. Infinitron
    Infinitron
    There is no no-mod rule, I'm just busy/lazy. You can wait for me to get to it or ask somebody else.
    Dec 14, 2021
    Kalarion, Jinn and Hóngwèibīng brofisted this.
  3. Jinn
    Jinn
    Dec 14, 2021
    Hóngwèibīng brofisted this.
  4. Hóngwèibīng
    Hóngwèibīng
    :informative:

If you don't have posting privileges, can't you just write the articles yourself and then send them to someone who has as to post them?
    Dec 14, 2021
    Jinn brofisted this.
  5. Jinn
    Jinn
    Not getting to it because you're lazy is a perfectly reasonable explanation. Just had to know after several days of ignored questions about it.

And clearly no one else is going to do it. Everyone has been asked.
    Dec 14, 2021
    Kalarion and Hóngwèibīng brofisted this.
  6. Cunt Dickula!?
    Cunt Dickula!?
    Why not just let Jinn write it and you add a disclaimer in the start?
    Dec 14, 2021
    Jinn and Hóngwèibīng brofisted this.
  7. Infinitron
    Infinitron
    Who asked me several days ago?
    Dec 14, 2021
  8. Jinn
    Jinn
    Oh sorry, it had just been alluded to several times in the thread and I guess I take for granted the all-seeing eye of Infinitron. Also thought someone had tagged you a couple days ago. My bad.
    Dec 14, 2021
    NJClaw and Hóngwèibīng brofisted this.
  9. Maxie
    Maxie
    he hates polish people plain and simple
    Dec 14, 2021
  10. Jinn
    Jinn
    Starting to make sense now.
    Dec 14, 2021
    Sukhāvatī and Hóngwèibīng brofisted this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.