Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Fluent
Reactions
225 1,569 39 3 5

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just wanted to let u guys know that i'm always here for u if u want to chat. just PM me. i won't tell. Love u guys <3 be kind to yourself.
    Malamert
    Malamert
    Just wanted to let you know that I'm always here if you want your life ended. All you need do is ask.
    DakaSha
    DakaSha
    I tried this and he fucking started asking me for fucking nudes
    please play Redaxium - a feature-rich RPG unlike anything else, made by a truly visionary artist
    we want to see your Let's Play
    Modron
    Modron
    Do it.
    Fluent
    Fluent
    hey guys. appreciate the offer but i am currently busy with a bunch of RPGs, and have more yet i want to play. sorry. maybe some other LPer can give u guys that. Cheers though! and thanks for thinking of me. :)
    Since you've shown so much interest in the status of my dick, I'll have you informed that I plan on beating my meat something fierce tonight.
    Haba
    Haba
    Livestream?
    I kneel Fluent, I am playing Divided Reigns now by the Einlanzer guys and it is really good, so I gotta check that out one day aswell.
    Rean
    Rean
    New game for me?
    Fluent
    Fluent
    For sure Rean, if u don't mind stock RPGMaker graphics (Einlanzer). That's the only thing truly 'stock' about it, as it offers a ton of high quality features that make it a really fantastic J/C/RPG. I say J/C because it feels like a D&D campaign with a slight JRPG twist. Anyway, hope u enjoy brethren! :)
    Thac0
    Thac0
    Divided Reigns is if like someone took the battle system of Octopath Traveller and jammed it into Final Fantasy IV. Good shit, as I like all the inspirations.
    Wait, you're this famous rpg youtuber? You're the Fluent World?
    Fluent
    Fluent
    I think when I got better I became a much more grateful person. And less crazy when it comes to ego. Now I just do it as a fun hobby instead of some "gotta be better than everyone else" type thing. :) Works for me.
    JustLooking
    JustLooking
    I read once that depression is when you desperately doesn't want to accept or let go off something. Sometimes you don't even realize what it is and when it grows over years on you it's when it hits. Well you're pretty kind guy, hope you never have to go trough this or if you do that you go trough it easier.
    Fluent
    Fluent
    Thank u bro, I appreciate u! :) Same to u as well. Much Love.
    Bro, you should look into C64 Dreams. It's like eXoDOS but for C64.
    Fluent
    Fluent
    whoa, sounds awesome! I will look into it for sure. Thank u very much for the info! :)
    dacencora
    Sure thing, bro!
    I'm taking on the Dagolar slimes again. The only real psionic power in that game is the hypnotic power of the music to make me fall asleep. I cast... detonate boredom and everything being sand-colored!
    Re-ignored. Have someone let me know when you drop the facade (probably AdvancedHero), as long as it's not you tipping back into pre-banned Fluent.

Sayonara~
    Fluent
    Fluent
    Jinn, I was just trying to help u in the DE thread? It seemed like u were upset so I tried to give u a little push as a fellow comrade. Not sure what warranted a re-ignore but if that's what u feel u must do then okay. Sorry to hear though. Take care bud.
    Fluent
    Fluent
    P.S. and I'm sorry if I stepped on your toes there. I just felt compelled to help since it seemed like u were struggling. Sorry about that.
    Haven't seen you in a while BlueBro. You gotta see Graf's story. You've become a leading character in it.
    Fluent
    Fluent
    Hey BlueBro! :D Yeah, I've just been keeping to myself a bit. It's nothing against any of u guys, just taking some me-time. :) Hope you're doing well! And keep me updated with Graf's story! Heh. Take care! <3
    GrafvonMoltke
    GrafvonMoltke
    Bruh, check out Chapter Three; it's in the thread already!
    So I finished Sorcery Saga Curse of the Great Curry God. The final dungeon was 40 levels. Now it's time for the 256 level dungeon postgame, but wait! There's ANOTHER dungeon that got unlocked. A special tower where you can't use any items. Let the good times roll.
    Fluent
    Fluent
    Dang mala, that's awesome! Sounds like some really wild postgame! 256 levels + a dungeon u can't use items in??? Crazy. Do let us know how it turns out! Let the good times roll indeed. :D
    Fluent
    Fluent
    Thac0 hey man, thanks for the recommendations! I personally won't get to them anytime soon as I'm still busy with others, but I will wishlist em and see what happens. Take care bro! <3
    Malamert
    Malamert
    19 hours, Thac0. Not a long game. I guess the postgame dungeons will add at least another 19 hours since there more dungeon floors there than in the entire normal game.

Going to check out those games, thanks. Also have Omega Labyrinth Life installed. It's that ecchi mystery dungeon game that got censored to hell and back on the Playstation. Thankfully it's uncensored on the PC and the Switch.
    You ought to give PnP RPGs a shot.
    Fluent
    Fluent
    I may eventually, but I think for the most part I'm a Lone Wolf type. I could have fun with friends in a group but I'm really comfy being alone and really immersing myself into a nice RPG. :)

Thanks for the recommendation, though. Cheers udm ! And thanks for the fists! :D <3
    Hope you're all doing well. Much love, people. <3 Remember to TRUST, everything is all good. :) <3
    Fluent
    Fluent
    At times I've been rude in the past, yes. I was generally pretty arrogant and immature, kinda had blinders on as to how I would make people here feel with my words and actions. All I can say about that now is I'm deeply grateful that is in the past. :) And we're always all still learning, so that's a good thing.
    Joggerino
    Joggerino
    Good for you!
    Fluent
    Fluent
    Thanks, bro! <3
    Grimoire is SICK! :)
    A horse of course
    needs more vitamin D
    Star Citizen
    Star Citizen
    Yeah memes aside it's legit great.
    Fluent
    Fluent
    yeah asspiss it really is. i'm only very early in but so far i'm loving it. thanks for the comments fellas! <3
    I'm deeply appreciative of what God has shown me throughout my life and what He continues to show me. Goodness and Love are everywhere. <3
    Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God. And every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. Love <3
    good morning codex. hope everyone is well. going to play some dark sun in a bit. <3
    Fluent
    Fluent
    Feels good man. :) Gotta level up my half-giant Gladiator so she can carry our party. <3
    A horse of course
    GhostLP is already doing a Dark Sun LP. You should stream Genshin Impact instead.
    Fluent
    Fluent
    I see. Well, I do have some interest in Genshin Impact but I want to continue my Dark Sun LP. They'll be two of them now, heh. Peace Ed. <3
    Wow, you actually played Sword Coast Legends. How does that make you feel?
    Fluent
    Fluent
    It was a pretty solidly built game in my opinion. Had interesting story with full voice acting, simplified yet fun combat with lots of character building options, lots of good, pen and paper style loot and was just a fun romp through 5th edition d&d. sorry u couldn't play it but i still play it to this day. i have a Let's Play for it on my youtube channel. :)
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    please rusty could you share your steam credentials with me? I will just play SCL and do nothing else, I swear
    Even if nobody can relate to u, and u feel alone or isolated, God is still with u and loves u. For eternity it is this way. <3
    Fluent
    Fluent
    Everyone in the entire world could say NO to u and reject u, God will still say YES. He's always there. Lean on him. <3
    GrafvonMoltke
    GrafvonMoltke
    You’re a firm man, fluent. Firm but fair.
    Fluent
    Fluent
    appreciate u graf! :) <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom