Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
DarkUnderlord

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why did you disable comments on the redaxium meme review?

Is it because you know smart and compassionate people (me) would call you out for exploiting a mentally ill person?
    Don't you just hate when they're out of the Durex XXL Condoms at the gas station so you have to rawdog that fifty dollar hooker?
    Next time the cops show up just tell them: "Someone's triggered kek" and watch them cope, seethe and dilate as you do the smug pepe pose and slam the door in their faces.
    Petition to take the Zionist Agent tag from Kruno. Brofist if you agree.
    Ryzer
    You must proclaim your allegiance to Israel first. Am Israel Hai.
    Kruno
    Kruno
    I sense some butthurt incoming!
    And a fine sunday to you as well. Video games may cost a fortune where you live but at least your proime minista knows how to make serbs seethe.
    Fear of losing my rare username (that I intend to sale in 5-10 years when gullible codexers start falling for the "PFK was the last classic RPG" meme) is the only thing stopping me from setting a bot that would post grafvoncuck photos on your profile page every 12 seconds
    DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    Also that your plan would last about a day and leave no evidence once it was cleaned up.
    Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    ⣿⣿⣤⣤⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣜⢿⣏⡉⠉⠁⠀⢆⠀⠀⠎⠀⠀
    ⡻⣛⣿⣟⢀⠀⢠⣽⢃⣤⣾⣴⣶⣶⣶⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⢆⠀
    ⣶⣶⣿⣷⣶⠀⣾⢙⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠈⣶⢦⠰⠀
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⢛⢫⢻⣿⣟⣻⣿⢿⠛⢛⡟⣤⠖⠠⠀⠀
    ⣿⣿⡟⣿⣿⠀⠀⠐⣯⢫⣥⣶⢴⣜⣾⣿⣿⣿⠃⠁⠀⣴
    ⡋⠉⠉⠉⠉⠒⠓⠶⠺⣿⣭⣵⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢐⣄⠀⣿
    ⠀⠀⠀⢰⣶⣖⣟⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠀⠈⠊⠘⢿
    ⠀⠀⠀⠈⣛⠛⠛⠛⡛⠛⠀⠀⠈⠛⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⠀⠈⢺⢻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⣆⠀⠀⣿⣿⡷⠀⠀⠘⠀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠋⠀⣾⣿⣿⣧⣤⣴⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠷⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠂⠘⢿⢿⣿⣿⣛⣗⣠⠤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⢀⣐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠒⠩⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    it's not about long lasting consequences, it's about sending the message
    8,881 funny ratings received and you been here since the dawn of mankind. CRIKEY.
    Hey dude, can you change my name to Cunt Dickula!?
    DarkUnderlord
    Cunt Dickula!?
    Thx, Mr. Underlord.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Can you change my name to Ontopoly
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom