Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

ㅤㅤㅤ
AWS is owning you so hard I don't need to do anything. His style is so strong you are starting to use it. Is there any bigger compliment you could give it than adopting it?
Anonymous Wife Scholar
Anonymous Wife Scholar
Spider anon! Beta male cuckold anon! You do subordinate anon to stronger males anon even when you do fake power fantasy anon! You do! You do grovel to other males anon even in you deepest fantasy anon! You do! Do not worry anon it is okay anon because based maxie dog anon will let you taste lipstick for you tribute anon! He will!
Generic-Giant-Spider
< - needle mover on all funny ratings
ㅤㅤㅤ
You're a funny little guy, GGS, but not in the way you want to be.
Generic-Giant-Spider
hey blanky, i know you're feeling trapped with this AWS goofball but if you wanna switch sides to the winning team and kingpin of these streets then... well, i could use an anglo to carry my furcoat when i hit the clubs in san andreas
Anonymous Wife Scholar
Anonymous Wife Scholar
You do continuance anon obsession with funny rating anon and you do continuance anon appeal to plurality anon because you are incapable anon of self worth anon! You are! You do need validation anon from other males anon because you are not valid male anon! Are not!
ㅤㅤㅤ
AWS is the kingpin of anons while you languish in your Moxie ghetto. You have already taken the first step towards scholar posting by copying AWS, are you ready to abandon your mutt for greener fields?
ㅤㅤㅤ
It's time, GGS, become a good anon.
Generic-Giant-Spider
the dumb grin on my face at breaking your friend is enough to make ME want to punch myself. i'm a real stinker aren't i? promised to save saeci a slice of this beating too. dunno if there will be anything left at this rate. hehehehehahahaha
saeci
saeci
I declare kanly on all 4chan freaks
ㅤㅤㅤ
4channers > discord trannies
ㅤㅤㅤ
Sometimes they are one and the same though.
Generic-Giant-Spider
same breed of shit to me, jumbo. *spits tobacco on your lame ass golf shirt*

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom