Official RPG Codex Discord Server

  1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

    "This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Humanity has risen!

  1. Irenaeus
    Irenaeus
    This place is full of evil spirits and I'm fighting them everyday
    May 5, 2015
  2. Broseph
    May 5, 2015
  3. tyrannosaurus rex
    tyrannosaurus rex
    you converted?
    May 6, 2015
  4. Night Goat
    Night Goat
    How do you spot them?
    May 6, 2015
  5. Humanity has risen!
    Humanity has risen!
    If you see someone new or go to a new place and there is a sudden ominous and it goes away with prayer, it was probably an evil spirit. In these situations you need to ask for the blood of Jesus Christ to come and protect you. Some places are under the dominion of a principality. The good news though is that these demons cannot do anything to Christians actively involved in prayer.
    May 6, 2015
  6. tyrannosaurus rex
    tyrannosaurus rex
    Are you evangelical or catholic?
    May 6, 2015
  7. Correct_Carlo
    Correct_Carlo
    Complete Bullshit. Any reasonable Catholic should be able to spot it as such. Evangelicals believe in personal revelation, which means they will believe in anything, Biblically sound or not. 99% of the ones peddling this stuff are just trying to make a buck, the other 1% are legitimately insane.

    You might as well go see a psychic.
    May 9, 2015

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.