Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Blake00
Reactions
117 583 7 2 2

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is the text in your signature supposed to be clickable?
    Blake00
    Blake00
    Fixed.
    baud
    baud
    Damn, that's some 90s-00s internet you got there
    Blake00
    Blake00
    lol yup.. I started it around 20 years ago on Geocities and haven't really changed it much since other than adding extra content so it's full retro. Because of that some people love it and some people absolutely hate it bahahaha
    I like retro games & I cannot lie, u other bros cant deny, that when a game loads up with a itty bitty intro & some big pixels in ur face...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom