Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
ItsChon
Reactions
4,861 11,539 5 544 57 162

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
    ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY SKILENTON
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌SEND THIS TO 7 PPL OR SKELINTONS WILL EAT YOU
    Infinitron I don't care if Hamas is banging on your door right this very second, why is the release of Underrail: Heavy Duty not on the front page?
    Does anyone know trigonometry? Would unironically appreciate some help.
    Maxwell's Demon
    Maxwell's Demon
    Just be aware, if rather than lengths you are given areas before and after, √(Final Area/Initial Area) = Scaling factor
    Maxie
    Maxie
    no father figure to help you with homework lol
    Syl
    Syl
    For the 2nd question, I would use the intercept theorem, also known as Thales' theorem.
    LP/LN = LS/LR = SP/RN (= 13/25)
    Area of triangle = base * height / 2 = LS * SP / 2 (= 37)
    Area of big triangle = LR * RN / 2 = (LS * 25/13) * (SP * 25/13) / 2 = (25/13)^2 * Area of small triangle
    Underrail is so underrated. It may have the best writing of any RPG (haven't played Shitshow Hipsterium). Best exploration for sure.
    Ryzer
    The game was better before the updates, PSI change for example was frankly awful. Not only it downgraded the customization of many builds but also "balanced" the game worse than Sawyer would do.
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    It's definitely one of, if not the greatest cRPG of all time. Ryzer never got past Depot A so you can quite literally ignore every single thing he says. Not sure why Fargus decided to come out as a retard but whatever.
    Fargus
    Fargus
    I've always been saying the game is tedious and poorly designed in some areas. The crafting alone makes me vomit. Some things it does well and i never said it was complete shit, but i don't like the game as much as you all do. If not worshipping another codex sacred cow blindly as "one of da best arpgs evar" makes me look like uncool retard in the eyes of some fanboying codex autists then so be it.
    I'll give Underrail 10 hours to prove itself a good game if you gift it to me:smug: I'm in the mood to play a new CRPG rn.
    Maxie
    Maxie
    two zim-zams both more retarded than the other
    If only RPG discussion threads had as many consistent posts as the Ukraine thread. Although judging by the quality of posts on the Ukraine thread, maybe it is a good thing that this isn't the case.
    Vlajdermen
    Vlajdermen
    Fowyr and lambach were the only good posters there. The rest are gay armchair generals.
    Maxie
    Maxie
    bide your time kiddo starfield will save gaming soon
    Beans00
    Beans00
    I destroy you on a regular basis in rpg discussion :D
    you will go and apologize to your parents for ever entertaining the idea that listening to a convict is interesting in any respect
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    Your parents should apologize to everyone for not aborting you.
    Maxie
    Maxie
    no child, this is not how you address your elders, and you will learn your place
    Theodora
    Theodora
    Möritz your dinner is getting cold.
    how many dudes did you slay with your bare hands so far this year?
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    Just one. I jacked him on the feet and then finished him on the ground.
    Theodora
    Theodora
    Based Mortal Chonbat!
    Merry Christmas, zoomer.
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    T'was a fake and heretical Christmas yesterday. Real Christmas is on the 6th, but I appreciate the sentiment all the same <3. Merry fake Christmas to you too.
    Hope the Codex had a good Valentine's day. I'm sure y'all mad a bunch of virtual hentai waifu's feel very loved.
    PrettyDeadman
    Have you ever put your hand on womens skin?
    Citizen
    Yeah he sounds like a guy who skins women in his basement, probably has a nice woman leather sofa or smth
    Happy New Years Codex! Third year I've been on the forums and the incline has never stopped!
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    I think your screen might have been upside down this entire time
    Stavrophore
    Stavrophore
    Codex is still a pure incline forum. Last bastion of free speech, without using some obscure chans.
    i hope u didnt leave cause of me cos i was gonna reply i just got distracted owo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom