Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Stella Brando
Stella Brando
The slutty empress?
Kruno
Kruno
What?
Stella Brando
Stella Brando
Theodora was a Byzantine empress.

And a slut.
Kruno
Kruno
JEALOUSY INTENSIFIES
Stella Brando
Stella Brando
Stella Brando
Stella Brando
To be fair, Bro-cupius may have been a tad biased.
Humbaba
Humbaba
Didn't know lil Circe was into girls
Kruno
Kruno
Too much to read!
Humbaba
Humbaba
Then perish
Theodora
Theodora
At least you knew who it was referencing and didn’t just take it as “lmao Im a grilllll xddd”.

(Don’t be trusting that Procopius fellow tho.)
Stella Brando
Stella Brando
Thanks.

Ancient texts never lie.
Kruno
Kruno
i leik cats
Theodora
Theodora
Also I missed that Blackshirt but everyone is into girls even if just for aesthetics. Maybe life drawing classes make you gay or something.
Humbaba
Humbaba
Girls judge other girls cruelly and superficially for their aesthetics. This is where they differ from men. I for one judge girls on their willingness to eat a hamburger in public.
Theodora
Theodora
I got insecure about randomly eating food in front of others after an aunt made weird af "jokes" about tween me eating a banana.
Humbaba
Humbaba
Better not to give a shit about random dumbasses cracking stupid jokes. Granted, I probably get more leeway here because I'm huge and threatening and you're probably smol and round. Maybe punch your aunt for respect+.
Theodora
Theodora
More talking about past tense shit really. Things are more disarming sometimes when they come from relatives, lol.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom