Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Something is lacking

Bigg Boss
Bigg Boss
Why?
fantadomat
fantadomat
Because du decided to go the way of delusions and neo liberalism.
DarkUnderlord
DarkUnderlord
Because fanta will secretly enjoy the collapse of Russia. Again.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Want to bet 200 evro on it du. I say that russia will win and take or release land from ukraina. You say that ukraina will push back russian and will protect its border integrity. If it happens ww3 i win and i will come to find you and take me wins in canned food
Humbaba
Humbaba
Bulgaristanis be like: yaasss let's go, country that absolutely turned Bulgaria into a shithole with communism slaayyyyyy those civilians
fantadomat
fantadomat
What have germany to do with our conversation
fantadomat
fantadomat
du seems very silent,not sure in glorious ukraina to win seemingly.
DarkUnderlord
DarkUnderlord
I can't even make sense of that bet. What's the difference between "taking" and "releasing" land? And if WW3 happens you win, is that even if Russia is nuked to oblivion? Is this all some kind of russ-speak gobbledygook?
fantadomat
fantadomat
Niga,the ww3 is a joke since we all will be losing lol.

I win if russia takes land or releases a new independent republic aka vassal.

You win if ukriana beats russia back and doesn't lose any land.

If NATO,Chinks and kwans get involved....we are all fucked.
Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
What's the difference between "taking" and "releasing" land?
Fist one u annex into your country, the second one you release to a 3rd party aka a puppet.
Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
Also DU lives in australia, nigga already living that mad max life.
fantadomat
fantadomat
too much films baka neko,he is most likely living like californian.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom