Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Something is lacking

NJClaw
NJClaw
Also you should never make a phantom post again, it's scary
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
I appreciate it but also you probably shouldn't enable mentally ill people.

Props for experiencing the posts in order. You are a member of a small and exclusive club, sometimes called the Smegmatic Order of the Scholars of the Least Funniest In-Joke's Context.
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
Yeah sorry about that. I thought it was in character for the madness I had unleashed and unveiled. Something to make you ask, "am I next to receive annual esoteric shitposts?" To which the answer is, "I don't know, but probably not." I love you. Good night.
NJClaw
NJClaw
At least now I will link The Witcher 3 to some kind of positive experience. Great thread, they don't make them like that anymore.
Delterius
Delterius
what is happening
NJClaw
NJClaw
the right question would be "what is existing"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom