Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Infinitron

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does the lack of a bagel button make you feel underrepresented?
    Tacgnol
    Tacgnol
    We need dancing foodstuffs to represent all the cultures and ethnicities of the Codex. We need a dancing sausage roll (like I can get from Greggory's fine bakehouse) to represent us Anglos.
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    Dancing burekas.
    Rean
    Rean
    I'm giving it a try. I also have Demonicon and Chains of Satinav, hopefully it's a bit better than those. Demonicon looks to have some nice in-depth systems but suffers from awful controls. Satinav's MC makes the game unbearable.
    Thac0
    Thac0
    I like Satinav, but insufferable MCs are a problem that Daedalic has. Rufus from Deponia is a literal cuck, one of the worst characters I have ever seen, and I can't play Deponia because of him. Memoria, the sequel to Satinav, is a lot better even, together they are my favourite DSA experience.
    Thac0
    Thac0
    I am gonna try Wolves on the Westwind later down the line, I am spending so much money on weightlifting and BJJ at the moment I vowed to myself to not buy any games unless heavily discounted ^^
    I had a question about review submissions. Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask but you seem like the guy

Does the codex accept public review submissions? I was thinking about writing a long-form review of V Rising but Im not sure if there is a submission process or if I should make my own thread. I'm also not sure if that kind of survival/mmo RPG hybrid thing would qualify for a spot on the feed.
    Maxie
    Maxie
    heh ;) Konjad look at this guy
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    The review submission process is "write it in a private message to me and Darth Roxor".

For an idea of our standards, read some of his reviews.
    Konjad
    Konjad
    Infinitron will say "write to Roxor"
    Roxor will take it and afterwards say "nobody wants it"

By the way, Roxor's reviews are tl;dr opinion pieces, he shits on games just because he has a bad day. Don't be like Roxor.
    Since you're ignoring my VERY POLITE queries in shoutbox: Do israelis pronounce "golem" the amerimutt way, or the bongistani way
    Please return my dumbfuck!!! tag that I won the in Trump betting thread.
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    If you insist!
    smaug
    smaug
    A bet is a bet. I lost and accept the punishment.
    fork
    eh fellow dumbfuck!
    Riddle me this, it hits close to home! Who opens our borders, but closes their own?
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    OH OH I KNOW I KNOW PICK ME PICK ME
    ELEXmakesMeHard
    ELEXmakesMeHard
    Alright mister Humbaga, you are the chosen one (not to be confused with the chosen people)!
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    I f-forgot what I wanted to say. Ignore the man with deagle pointing at my head
    Why would you move my thread about downloading an HTML file? Its not real piracy, even. Its like pretend lala piracy.
    Roguey
    Roguey
    None of the images used here are for sale.
    rusty_shackleford
    rusty_shackleford
    Still copyright infringement.
    Roguey
    Roguey
    If they want to enforce their copyright, they're free to. Meanwhile the Codex will continue to draw the line at not linking to pirate sites.
    is there a way to search a user's poasts even if their profile is private?
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    Top right search bar, Posted by Member
    Alpan
    Alpan
    You can also just click on the number of messages shown on the left-hand side of a post, or a profile popup (i.e. click on Ed123 here, then the number on Messages: 14,963) to do a quick search.
    Can you please change my nick to Cryomancer? Is just that having an evil necromancer above UA tag is ... Silly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom