Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
IDtenT
Reactions
5,227 20,026 14 814 185 678

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll never understand why your pfp isn't Cliff from JA2
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    Your insistence with placing me in a box is somewhat endearing.
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    I mean all I know about you is that you're some cracker ass RSA dweller, the box places itself so to speak
    Why is Netflix original content so shit compared to Amazon? Why do I even still have a Netflix subscription? Everything is shit.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Name your top 10 Amazon originals
    Vlajdermen
    Vlajdermen
    Even the hidden gems will be scrubbed as the woke tolerance limit gets lower and lower. Imdb + torrenting or warez is the only solution.
    Tse Tse Fly
    I haven't a Netflix subscription and I'm not experiencing such issues
    Wide hips
    Loud yips
    Thick thighs
    Save lives
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    Makesyouthink.jpg
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    If she ain't built like a centaur then I ain't interested biiiiiiiitch
    What a wonderful quote from Chesteron. Best suicide endorsement I ever read.
    Latest: Solasta: Crown of the Magister + Primal Calling & Lost Valley DLC Thread IDtenT, 5 minutes ago
    The green in IDtenT's pfp represents Islam
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    Notice the suspicious lack of green on all the superpower red white and blue tricolours.
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    :makesyouthink:
    Israel's not getting off the hook that easily this time! How does that make you feel? Considering they didn't let RSA off the hook either.
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    Of course the average American is best off with their country remaining a superpower.

>Ukrainian proxy war.
    And the world is better off with Russia destroyed.
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    :lol:

Ever wonder why there has never been a world empire, and why they all collapse? Nothing new under the sun.
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    I'd rather America not collapse until after they've ruined both Russia and China. Then we can maybe finally go back to having a multipolar world.
    DON'T nuke the Vatican!
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    I don't have the power to nuke anyone, but dragons exist to be slain.
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    DON'T NUKE THE DRAGON WHAT ARE YOU DOING
    IDtenT
    -
    ⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣶⣿⠏⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣁⠀⠀⠀⠛⠙⠛⠋
    ⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠄
    ⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠇⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣅
    ⠁⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠀⣐⣣⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠛⠛⠀⠌⠻⣿⣿⣿⡄
    ⠀⠀⠀⣶⣮⣽⣰⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⢿⣤⠄⢠⣄⢹⣿⣿⣿⡆
    ⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⡆⢻⣿⣿⠃⢠⠖⠛⣛⣷⠀
    ⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣮⣝⡻⠿⠿⢃⣄⣭⡟⢀⡎⣰⡶⣪⣿
    ⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⠟⣛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⡿⢁⣾⣿⢿⣿⣿⠏
    ⠀⠀⠀⣻⣿⡟⠘⠿⠿⠎⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣵⣿⣿⠧⣷⠟⠁
    ⡇⠀⠀⢹⣿⡧⠀⡀⠀⣀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋
    ⡇⠀⠀⠀⢻⢰⣿⣶⣿⡿⠿⢂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣻⣿⣿⣿⡏
    ⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠿⠟⣁⣴⣾⣿⣿⠿⠿⣛⣋⣥⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    GrafvonMoltke
    GrafvonMoltke
    Aversion to race-mixing is largely down to population decline in whites. Not sure anyone would care if whites had a healthy population boom.
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    Bit stupid to code whiteness in such a way that it can only be lost and never gained innit.
    GrafvonMoltke
    GrafvonMoltke
    As a degenerate race-mixer, I spread the joy of whiteness wherever my dick goes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom