Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Reactions
326 794 3 44 14 32

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am trying not to post until I complete at least one RPG from my RPG recommendation thread. Let's see if I keep my word or break beforehand.
    Konjad
    Konjad
    Does it apply to both of your accounts or just this one?
    throwaway69420
    You've gaslit me into believing I'm having schizoid delusions where I shit post on a throwaway throwaway while taking on a different persona before reverting back to normal and losing all my memories of doing so.
    Post this windmill on 5 other profiles to keep Codex properly air conditioned

█████░░░░██████████████
    █████░░░░██████████████
    █████░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
    █████░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
    ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████
    ░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░█████
    ░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░█████
    ██████████████░░░░█████
    ██████████████░░░░█████
    I've had it up to HERE with NIGGERS.
    Red7
    Red7
    space niggers are mightiest race in our galaxy at least in lower frequency ranges. they are so op they can teleport themselves or even bullets shoot at them. they have extreme mind control abilities and were able to repell space jew armadas launched at them by making space jews shoot each other (kinda like earth niggers would do on same hood).
    Red7
    Red7
    ofc they didnt get it by hard work or anything, their planet just had crystal based core that accelerated their mental powers development tremendously.
    they got so powerful they materialised with power of they thought super space jew race along with entire star system after remote viewing jewish shithole that earth is.
    Red7
    Red7
    which then caused huge problems (like jews do) cause even space niggers couldnt take them out, they didnt even knew they materialised them in first place until giant blue parrot like humanoid ancient race that hollowed moon and builded protective devices there, back when moon and mars were orbiting super earth, told them.

what a fucking mess.
    You seem upset.
    throwaway69420
    Definitely a little but ultimately not too much since at the end of the day I'm right and if you (not you specifically) don't heed my advice you'll just be fucking yourself over. No skin off my back.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom