Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Something is lacking

Üstad
Üstad
So random almost like a twitter post lol.
Üstad
Üstad
France is too insular and more nationalist than pan-european to spread her sphere of influence in Europe. Since Germany is more urbanized since centuries as a result more industrialized, and their nationalism is de facto banned as a result they embraced pan-europeanism which means German influence will be much stronger than French one. I assume Zeihan overestimates the importance of energy and farming.
Üstad
Üstad
Turkey can be strong regional power but there are more internal problems than energy/economy ones. Namely unholy alliance of dumbfuck islamo-conservatives, western cargo cultist liberal counter elites and seperatists. Turkey has torium and capable of not depending others in future energy wise. Not losing Euphrates and Tigris rivers is our crucial mission. We hold the most important water sources in the entire region.
Üstad
Üstad
Currently due to Erdonomics we lack capital, but if we manage to sell the idea of green shield of Europe, we can change climate in a positive way, and prevent future desertification. Which would prevent mass migration to Europe. It's a win-win deal, they would be stupid to not take it.
whydoibother
whydoibother
I think he's doing the Latin Conservative Europe vs Germanic Progressive Europe division. The Big State vs Small State Europe? At any rate, I completely disagree that Germany would let Eastern Europe go. No idea, the map is a mess.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom