Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Come for the games, stay because we have compromising material of you

MurkrLurkr
MurkrLurkr
Thanks Comrade, Hvala Druže, Хвала Друже :bro:
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Bratstvo i jedinstvo je nashe bogatstvo. :salute:
MurkrLurkr
MurkrLurkr
Iako nisam dete tog vremena, osećam energiju i nosi me... Verovatno zato što je tada pojedinac više zavisio od zajednice, a društvo se napajalo sa izvora heroja. Imao si oslonac u nekoj sveobuhvatnoj priči... Sada smo samo rascepkane sličice u potrazi za okvirom...
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
It is what it is. Can't change history, but we should make the best of the hand that we've been dealt. Perhaps we get to live in shitty times, but we can try to carve out our own comfortable space within them.

And speaking of heroes, one of my favorite yugo songs:

Dođoše nova vremena
Izgubi se negdje Avdija
Zaboravili smo svi na njega
Imamo dovoljno bagera...~
MurkrLurkr
MurkrLurkr
Where are you from man? Are you a Balkan Slav, or are you from the Fatherland!? In any case, stay strong and be well :hero:
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Iz Rumunije, komshijo. ;)

MurkrLurkr
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Nikakve zvezdice lazhne slobode, samo kolovrat do pobede...~

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom