Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Ontopoly
Reactions
4,203 7,403 5 412 83 135

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• somerandomdude faggot complaining about a game he's never even played based on how easy it is or how he doesn't like the implementation of small mechanics he knows nothing about. "my cousin told me..." Fuck off faggot.
    somerandomdude
    somerandomdude
    So this is what "facts" look like for a person who looks at life through the lens of a man's anus?
    somerandomdude
    somerandomdude
    Here's the real bombshell, I actually played this game via family share on steam, but used the "cousin" schtick just to see if I could bait any faggots into melting down, and here you are. I admittedly used a speed boost multiplier while playing the game, because I found it quite tedious and uninteresting, so I got a good ways into the game without spending much time. I can prove it too.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Pathetic lie no one believes. Making up lies as an attempt to try to walk away not looking like a complete faggot.
    Willing to gamble my account away. You set the conditions
    Nano
    Nano
    Post a video of you taking a dildo inside your tight, pink asshole. If you don't, you'll get banned!
    Pink Eye
    Pink Eye
    Make a cohesive well written critique of Knights of the Chalice 2: Augury of Chaos. Said review then needs to be sent to Infi in order to have it reviewed. Lastly. It being published on the front page will be the final accommodation. Do this. And you'll have gained my respect for all of time immemorial.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    I'm willing to gamble my account for yours, I'm not willing to gamble my dignity for your approval
    I am going to mass report every loli portrait user. This is my ultimatum. The mods will have to either ban me or the lolis. This is my two weeks notice.
    Whatever happened to conservative men acting like gentlemen? Once upon a time i wanted to be a cowboy.
    My force of character is so powerful that i don't need some submissive little bitch following me around to feel strong. THAT'S why I'm a femenist.
    Have you heard the tragedy of Ontopoly the gay? It's not a story the heteros would tell you. It's a gay legend. Ontopoly was a gaylord of the gays, so gay and so evil he could use the homosexuality to create degeneracy.
    Heterosexuality is a cultural power house.
    Rean
    Rean
    Can you stfu with your druggie takes and go back to welcoming new users?
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Homosexuality is a cultural power house.
    Pro community. Pro God. Pro establishment. Big part of society, and I'm happy to sacrifice the expected buy-in you would expect from being a part of society. (ie. Some level of freedom)
    Anti-Semitism is the only type of racism rooted in a feeling of inferiority to the target rather than superiority.
    I could describe the texture of the head membrane if you wanted me to. That's how intimate I've become with this curved cock. Crispy and DU could describe it to you as well.
    Banana dick banana dick banana dick banana dick banana dick banana dick banana dick banana dick banana dick banana dick banana dick banana dick
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom