Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Acrux
Reactions
2,266 4,235 4 330 39 259

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tonight on Tranny-Ghost Hunters!

Professor Acrux and his ghost hunting assistant are here live to destroy the ghost of a tranny that continues to haunt the elementary school in death that it terrorized as an adult in life.
    Acrux
    Acrux
    "Not to worry," said professor Acrux. "These ghosts seem dangerous but they are actually quite easy to dispel."

"But Professor Acrux, you can only banish a ghost if you know his true name," his assistant reminded him.

"I know," responded the professor. "I looked up his birth certificate."

"Noooo!!!! You live named me! Nooooo!!!!!" the ghost screamed as he disappeared into hell.
    What the fuck? You have an avatar now? I almost didn't recognize you. It looks pretty cool, by the way.
    Acrux
    Acrux
    Had to wait for the Faceless achievement for those sweet, sweet Kodex Kredits.
    Actually, I was just to lazy look for a good one until this weekend.
    I'm a little late to these, but I'm looking forward to both SKALD and Urban Strife. I haven't been this excited for new games in a while.
    Nothing for months, and now the end of March looks like it will have several decent releases or updates.
    Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
    Vote anyway!! You never know how many other salmon there are also swimming against the stream...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom